打印 上一主题 下一主题

1202 斯凯勒家的老鬼魂润色(GHOST来看

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-12-2 16:19:56 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Index: E:/奥秘/data/dlg/01054Pelonious_Schuyler.dlg
===================================================================
--- E:/奥秘/data/dlg/01054Pelonious_Schuyler.dlg (版本 912)
+++ E:/奥秘/data/dlg/01054Pelonious_Schuyler.dlg (版本 913)
@@ -1,13 +1,13 @@
//{1}{Ahhh...who calls upon me?  Tireless are the souls of the dead, but how it seems to wear upon me to cross that river.  Winston, I see...and another...yes, I suppose I knew this day would come.  Welcome, traveler...}{Ahhh...who calls upon me?  Tireless are the souls of the dead, but how it seems to wear upon me to cross that river.  Winston, I see...and another...yes, I suppose I knew this day would come.  Welcome, traveler...}{}{}{}{gf2070 1}
-{1}{啊哈……谁在召唤我?亡者的灵魂不知疲倦地游荡着,但似乎有人召唤我越过冥河。温斯顿,我看到了……另一位是……是的,我想这一天终将来临。欢迎,旅行者……}{啊哈……谁在召唤我?亡者的灵魂不知疲倦地游荡着,但似乎有人召唤我越过冥河。温斯顿,我看到了……另一位是……是的,我想这一天终将来临。欢迎,旅行者……}{}{}{}{gf2070 1}
+{1}{啊哈……谁在召唤我?亡者的灵魂理应不知疲倦,但我越过冥河的时候却倍感艰辛。温斯顿,我看到了……另一位是……是的,我想这一天终将来临。欢迎,旅行者……}{啊哈……谁在召唤我?亡者的灵魂理应不知疲倦,但我越过冥河的时候却倍感艰辛。温斯顿,我看到了……另一位是……是的,我想这一天终将来临。欢迎,旅行者……}{}{}{}{gf2070 1}
//{2}{I'm sorry.  I don't believe we've met sir...}{}{5}{}{10}{}
-{2}{对不起。真不敢相信我能和阁下见面……}{}{5}{}{10}{}
+{2}{对不起。你我此前并不认识吧……}{}{5}{}{10}{}
//{10}{No, I suppose over there we have not.  Forgive me, my sight is not as your own, nor is my time...with these eyes I see the candle burning at both ends...this moment for me has happened a thousand times, and none...no matter.  Why have you come?  What is it you seek?}{No, I suppose over there we have not.  Forgive me, my sight is not as your own, nor is my time...with these eyes I see the candle burning at both ends...this moment for me has happened a thousand times, and none...no matter.  Why have you come?  What is it you seek?}{}{}{}{}
-{10}{不,我想我们还没有。请原谅,我所见的和你不太一样……,不仅仅因为我所处的时空……在我的眼中可以同时看见未来和过去……这个情形对我来说已经发生了无数次,或者一次都没有……但都无所谓了。你为什么来这?你要寻找什么?}{不,我想我们还没有。请原谅,我的视线和你不大一样……,不仅仅是我所处的时空……在我的眼中可以同时看见未来和过去……这个情形对我来说已经发生了无数次,或者一次都没有……但都无所谓了。你为什么来这?你要寻找什么?}{}{}{}{}
+{10}{你说的对,我们素昧平生。请原谅,我所见的和你不太一样……也与我生前的时候不同……在我的眼中可以同时看见蜡烛燃烧的两端……这个情形对我来说已经发生了无数次,也可以说一次都没有……但都无所谓了。你为什么来这?你要寻找什么?}{你说的对,我们素昧平生。请原谅,我所见的和你不太一样……也与我生前的时候不同……在我的眼中可以同时看见蜡烛燃烧的两端……这个情形对我来说已经发生了无数次,也可以说一次都没有……但都无所谓了。你为什么来这?你要寻找什么?}{}{}{}{}
//{11}{Forgive me, but it sounds like you might already know that.}{}{5}{}{20}{}
{11}{打搅下,但听上去你似乎已经知道什么了。}{}{5}{}{20}{}
//{20}{And you'll have to forgive me...my words are perhaps a bit misleading.  I do see both ends of the candle burning, but I also see all of the candles.  Does that make sense, traveler?  I cannot see what's in your heart, only what might be, and all of those endless possibilities.  Some end in hope, others in despair, and some with you here among the spirits.}{And you'll have to forgive me...my words are perhaps a bit misleading.  I do see both ends of the candle burning, but I also see all of the candles.  Does that make sense, traveler?  I cannot see what's in your heart, only what might be, and all of those endless possibilities.  Some end in hope, others in despair, and some with you here among the spirits.}{}{}{}{}
-{20}{抱歉……我的话或许有一点难于理解。我确实可以看见过去和未来,但是我也能看见现在。你能理解吗,旅行者? 我不能看见你的心中所想,我只能猜测,也许有无数种可能。有的还存有希望,其他的则只有绝望,而有些在你心中盘绕不去。}{抱歉……我的话或许有一点难于理解。我确实可以看见过去和未来,但是我也能看见现在。你能理解吗,旅行者? 我不能看见你的心中所想,我只能猜测,也许有无数种可能。有的还存有希望,其他的则只有绝望,而有些在你心中盘绕不去。}{}{}{}{}
+{20}{抱歉……我的话或许有一点难于理解。我确实可以看见蜡烛燃烧的两端,但是我也能看见蜡烛本身。你能理解吗,旅行者? 我不能看见你的心中所想,我只能猜测,也许有无数种可能。有的还存有希望,其他的则只有绝望,而有些在你心中盘绕不去。}{抱歉……我的话或许有一点难于理解。我确实可以看见蜡烛燃烧的两端,但是我也能看见蜡烛本身。你能理解吗,旅行者? 我不能看见你的心中所想,我只能猜测,也许有无数种可能。有的还存有希望,其他的则只有绝望,而有些在你心中盘绕不去。}{}{}{}{}
//{21}{I see.  Well, today I've come seeking the owner of a ring.}{}{5}{}{30}{}
{21}{我明白了。好的,我今天来这是为了寻找一枚戒指的拥有者。}{}{5}{}{30}{}
//{30}{Yes, I know, a signet ring that we had made for a very important person.  Important to us, but more important to YOU.  I remember very clearly the making of this ring...the spirits called to us across the darkness as it was forged.  They knew, somehow, all that would come in its making...}{Yes, I know, a signet ring that we had made for a very important person.  Important to us, but more important to YOU.  I remember very clearly the making of this ring...the spirits called to us across the darkness as it was forged.  They knew, somehow, all that would come in its making...}{}{}{}{}
@@ -15,7 +15,7 @@
//{31}{What are you talking about?}{}{5}{}{40}{}
{31}{你在说什么?}{}{5}{}{40}{}
//{40}{Not so simple, traveler.  Nary a candle for those words...they're not mine to say.  I come only as the first of many messengers...some from this side and some from yours.  Be wary of them all.  The river which separates us eddies around you, creating new flows.  Navigate wisely...}{Not so simple, traveler.  Nary a candle for those words...they're not mine to say.  I come only as the first of many messengers...some from this side and some from yours.  Be wary of them all.  The river which separates us eddies around you, creating new flows.  Navigate wisely...}{}{}{}{}
-{40}{并非仅仅如此,旅行者。重点不是现在……这不是我的意思。我的到来只是代表无数信息的第一步……有些来自我这有些来自你自己。请慎重地对待它们。隔离我们的冥河在你周围翻滚着。小心……}{并非仅仅如此,旅行者。重点不是现在……这不是我的意思。我的到来只是代表无数信息的第一步……有些来自我这有些来自你自己。请慎重地对待它们。隔离我们的冥河在你周围翻滚着。小心……}{}{}{}{}
+{40}{不要这么直白,旅行者。重点不是蜡烛……这不是我能说的。我只是众多给你带来指引的人的第一个……灵界的,生界的。请慎重地对待它们。隔离我们的冥河在你周围流淌着。小心……}{并非仅仅如此,旅行者。重点不是蜡烛……这不是我能说的。我只是众多给你带来指引的人的第一个……灵界的,生界的。请慎重地对待它们。隔离我们的冥河在你周围流淌着。小心……}{}{}{}{}
//{41}{You're speaking in riddles.  I beg you, be more clear...}{}{5}{}{50}{}
{41}{你的话听上去就象在猜谜语。我拜托你,能否讲明白点……}{}{5}{}{50}{}
//{50}{Very well.  The ring.  The man you seek is Gilbert Bates.  There is nothing else I can tell you.  And the dead call me back, traveler...I must return.  Fare thee well...}{Very well.  The ring.  The man you seek is Gilbert Bates.  There is nothing else I can tell you.  And the dead call me back, traveler...I must return.  Fare thee well...}{}{}{}{gf1022 1, ss 2, qu1011 4, ru 2038, qu1010 4}
沙发
发表于 2008-12-2 16:48:26 | 只看该作者
沙发!弟兄们辛苦了,老牛人道支持~
板凳
发表于 2008-12-2 17:23:01 | 只看该作者
啊,犯了好多低级错误,以后还是要头脑清醒的时候润。关于candle,我沿用的是原来的翻译,觉得可能是某种意象。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-30 12:11 , Processed in 0.054596 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表