搜索
查看: 4368|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[Wasteland 2] 【12-03-15】Wasteland 2成功募資百萬美元

关闭 [复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-3-16 05:25:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
將由inXile Entertainment開發的Wasteland(傳說中的輻射之爹)續作Wasteland 2已成功於Kickstarter.com集資百萬美元(截至本帖發佈時已籌得$1,069,144)。

詳情見:http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/inxile/wasteland-2

各方評論:
"I’m personally a big fan of the Wasteland series from having played the original game in the late 80s; I’ve also always admired Brian Fargo’s courage to experiment with new designs and game engines from my time working with him in the early days of BioWare when we worked with Interplay, and as a result I’m really looking forward to seeing the next game in the Wasteland series!"
- Ray Muzyka - CEO Bioware

"Hats off to Fargo and inXile, I'm definitely putting my money down when they start up their Kickstarter fund, and I'll donate just as much as I did to Double Fine.  Give me Wasteland 2 already."
- Chris Avellone - RPG designer extraordinaire

"Brian was one of the pioneers for the computer RPG with games like Bard's Tale and Wasteland.  I would be very excited to see what Brian could achieve with a sequel to such a classic like the first Wasteland."        
- Rob Pardo - Executive Vice President of Game Design, Blizzard Entertainment

"WASTELAND is the game that made me a gamer.  It's still my favourite game of all time, simply because of how influential and mind-blowing it was at the time."
- Rock Paper Shotgun reader Zerosociety

"Shut up and take my money!"
- Eurogamer reader Arcam (amongst many others)

翻譯麼……我繼續治懶病去……
沙发
发表于 2012-3-16 22:13:16 | 只看该作者
"Shut up and take my money!"
板凳
发表于 2012-3-26 15:56:27 | 只看该作者
现在已过150万了。
地板
发表于 2012-3-31 11:32:50 | 只看该作者
到210万就有克里斯阿瓦隆哦亲!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 22:57 , Processed in 0.050088 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表