查看: 10468|回复: 22
打印 上一主题 下一主题

The Adventures of Herbert "Daring" Dashwood——赫伯特·达什伍德的大

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-6-9 22:13:09 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
英语文本提取自游戏文件,翻译排版原创,感谢汉化组的几位同仁提出的宝贵意见。转载请注明出处。
The Adventures of Herbert "Daring" Dashwood,汉译赫伯特·达什伍德的大冒险,是由银河新闻电台播出,废土收听率第一的广播剧!故事讲述了废土传奇探险家赫伯特·“大胆”·达什伍德和他的忠实老友阿盖最后的冒险。下面,就由本人带领诸位走进这一废土的听觉新体验!

登场人物简介

赫伯特:赫伯特·“大胆”·达什伍德,广播剧的主角,废土上最著名的冒险家。
阿盖:阿盖,赫伯特的仆人兼好友,武功高强的僵尸。
佩内洛普:佩内洛普·蔡斯,赫伯特在失落天堂遇见的神秘女子。
峭壁王:岩石城的统治者。

下面开始广播:

赫伯特大冒险第一章 – 逃出失落天堂!
Episode 1 - Escape From Paradise Falls!

开场白:
你正在收听的是我的冒险经历,赫伯特·“大胆”·达什伍德,还有他忠实的僵尸仆人阿盖!
You're listening to the adventures of me, Herbert "Daring" Dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul manservant Argyle!

汉:
阿盖:别小瞧人,老大。我闭上眼睛都能拆下这垃圾奴隶项圈。一下就好……<咔哒声>好了!现在来收拾你的……站好!<咔哒声>
赫伯特:阿盖,你个天杀的王八蛋!你成功了!
阿盖:先别急着谢谢,老大。我们还没逃掉呢。趁那些守卫不在门口,我们快跑!
赫伯特:不要急,我肉都烂光的老友!别忘了那个和我们一起进来的女孩。现在只有我们能救她了。走吧!
阿盖:唉。英雄难过美人关。
<跑步声>
赫伯特:好了。她就关在那里面。他们叫它……“盒子”。我们首先得把守卫干掉……
阿盖:让我来。<脚步声> 喂老兄,借个火成吗?
奴隶贩子甲:啊?
阿盖:莲花腿!呀!嘿!
赫伯特:哈哈!现在把门打开。
阿盖:小事一桩,老大。<咔哒声> <开门声>好了小姐,你安全了。现在和我们一起……啥?老大,这里面是空的!
奴隶贩子乙:把手举起来,蠢货。没有人能逃出失落天堂。现在给我慢慢走回笼子那儿去,不然……
佩内洛普:放下枪,混账奴贩。<击打声>
佩内洛普:你们两个还好吧?我逃出了那个盒子,看到你们的困境又折了回来。
阿盖:等等,小姐!是我们来救你在先!
赫伯特:唉唉,阿盖!不用着急。我们欠这位小姐一个大人情。这位……
佩内洛普:寻宝家佩内洛普·蔡斯。你们过一会可以请我喝杯酒。现在我们还是快点离开这里吧!走!
赫伯特:阿盖老兄。我想我恋爱了……

英:
ARGYLE: So little faith, boss. I could disarm this Slaver junk with my eyes closed. One second... <click!> there! Now for yours... stand still! <click!>
HERBERT: Argyle, you magnificent bastard! You did it!
ARGYLE: Don't thank me yet, boss. We still need to get out of here. Let's go! While the guard's away from the front gate!
HERBERT: Not so fast, my flesh-rotten friend! That girl we came in with. We're the only chance she's got. Come on!
ARGYLE: Sigh. Always with the dames.
<Sound of movement, huffing and puffing>
HERBERT: All right. She's locked in there. They call it... "the box." First, we need to remove that guard...
ARGYLE: Allow me. <walking> Hey fella, got a light?
SLAVER 1: Huh?
ARGYLE: Lotus... kick! Yieee!! Ugh!
HERBERT: Ha ha! Now, the door.
ARGYLE: Child's play, boss. <click> <sound of opening door> Okay lady, you're rescued. Now let's get out of... What? Boss, it's empty!
SLAVER 2: Hands up, chumps. Nobody escapes from Paradise Falls. Now let's move back to the pen, nice and slow, before...
PENELOPE: Drop the steel, you Slaver scumbag. <sound of a hit>
PENELOPE: You boys all right? I busted out of that box and was almost home free when I noticed your predicament.
ARGYLE: Wait a minute! We do the rescuing around here, sister.
HERBERT: Now, now, Argyle! No need to be hasty. We owe this young lady our thanks. Miss...
PENELOPE: Penelope Chase, fortune hunter. You can buy me a beer later. Now let's cut this shindig short and get the bloody hell out of here! Come on!
HERBERT: Argyle, old friend. I think I'm in love...

结语:
记得下次准时收听我激动人心的冒险经历,赫伯特·“大胆”·达什伍德,还有他忠实的僵尸仆人阿盖!
Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, Herbert "Daring" Dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul manservant Argyle!
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-9 22:13:21 | 只看该作者

赫伯特大冒险!

赫伯特大冒险第二章 – 变种人之乱!
Episode 2 -  Super Mutant Mayhem!

开场白:
You're listening to the adventures of me, Herbert "Daring" Dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul manservant Argyle!

汉:
<枪声>
阿盖:哈! 看那些蠢货奴贩还敢不敢跟着我们。他们应该被打退了,老大。
<沙地上的脚步声> 
赫伯特:那么,蔡斯小姐……你是怎么,呃…… “落到”失落天堂里的?
佩内洛普:我的朋友都叫我佩内洛普,这么说吧,那些奴贩可不会款待“打扰”他们车队的人。
佩内洛普:我说的“打扰”其实是指“炸毁”。
赫伯特:哈!这才是废土最需要的——带着炸药的大胆姑娘!和我说说,佩内洛普,你下一步打算……
变种人:愚蠢的人类!给我闭嘴! <上膛声> 乖乖的跟我走!
阿盖:超级变种人!
佩内洛普:才出虎口,又……
赫伯特:给我听好了,傻大个!这位小姐刚刚度过难熬的一天!把你的武器放下,不然……
佩内洛普:为什么你的僵尸朋友还在掏他们的口袋?现在可不是偷东西的时候,“大胆”!
赫伯特:他偷了什么可不重要,重要的是他放进去了什么。蹲下啊啊啊!
<大爆炸>
阿盖:呵呵。绝招“沙镇曳步”,它可是救了我一命。你们两个光皮肤没事吧? 
佩内洛普:真厉害,阿盖。你可真是个足智多谋的僵尸啊,不是吗?
赫伯特:你在开玩笑吗,亲爱的?阿盖救我的次数多到我数不清。我都不知道没有他之前我是怎么活下来的。
阿盖:恕我直言,老大 - 没我你确实活不下去。还记得吗,是我把你从那个“状况”里给……
赫伯特:唉唉,阿盖老兄。现在还是不要说这些陈芝麻烂谷子的事来烦扰美丽的蔡斯小姐了。
佩内洛普:噢,我可不知道,大胆。比如说,你的名字。我挺喜欢 “赫伯特”的。为什么……
<儿童哭叫声>
阿盖:老大,听起来好像是小孩子的哭叫声!是从那堆废墟里发出来的!
赫伯特:没错老兄。蔡斯小姐,先记好你的问题吧。如果我们能度过这个难关,我也许会回答的!

英:
<sounds of gunfire>      
ARGYLE:Ha! That'll teach those Slaver slimebags to follow us. Looks like that's the last of them, boss.   
<sound of walking over gravel>   
HERBERT: So, Ms. Chase... How did you come to be, ahh... [QUOTE]held up[QUOTE] in Paradise Falls?      
PENELOPE: My friends call me Penelope, and let's just say those Slavers don't take too kindly to people disrupting their caravans.      
PENELOPE: And by [QUOTE]disrupt[QUOTE] I mean [QUOTE]blow up.[QUOTE]      
HERBERT: Ha! Now that's what this Wasteland needs - more women with spunk and explosives! So tell me, Penelope, what's the next stop on...      
Super Mutant: Stupid human! Shut up now! <sound of guns cocking> You come with us now!       
ARGYLE: Super Mutants!      
PENELOPE: Out of the frying pan...      
HERBERT: Now see here, you hulking horrors! This young lady has been through quite enough for one day! Holster your weapons or...      
PENELOPE: Why is your Ghoul friend picking their pockets? This is no time for sticky fingers, Daring!      
HERBERT: It's not what he's taking out my dear, but rather what he's putting in. Duck and Covveerrr!      
<loud explosions>
ARGYLE: Heh heh. The old "Shady Sands Shuffle." It sure brings me back. You two smoothskins okay?      
PENELOPE: My my, Argyle. You are rather resourceful for a Ghoul, aren't you?      
HERBERT: Are you kidding, my dear? Argyle has saved my skin more times than I care to remember. I hardly know how I got by before I met him.      
ARGYLE: With all due respect, boss - you didn't. If you remember, it was me who got you out of that little [QUOTE]situation[QUOTE] in...      
HERBERT: Ahh, now, Argyle old chum. Let's not, um, bore the beautiful Miss Chase with those ancient exploits.      
PENELOPE: Oh, I don't know, Daring. For example, that name of yours. I happen to like [QUOTE]Herbert.[QUOTE] Why the...      
<sound of a child screaming>      
ARGYLE: Boss, that sounds like a kid screaming! And it's coming from those ruins!      
HERBERT: Quite right, old Chum. Save those questions, Miss Chase. If we survive what happens next, I may even answer them!   

结语:
Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, Herbert "Daring" Dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul manservant Argyle!
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-9 22:13:46 | 只看该作者

赫伯特大冒险!

赫伯特大冒险第三章 – 黑寡妇之网!
Episode 3 -  In the Black Widow's Web!

开场白:

汉:
赫伯特:哇呀,这些超级变种人可真是执着!现在我提议——继续跑!
佩内洛普:那几座山丘!那不就是传说中岩石城的所在地吗?如果我们知道具体位置的话……
赫伯特:那你可找对人了,蔡斯小姐。阿盖和我都是岩石城的老朋友。我们知道它的一切,包括进门暗号!   
阿盖:老大!那可是机密!你不能……
赫伯特:哎呀老兄!蔡斯小姐不可能泄露岩石城的秘密的。对吗,蔡斯小姐?此外,现在正是危急时刻!
佩内洛普:这么说你真地知道它的位置!那我们快点吧,超级变种人离我们不远了!
赫伯特:就在那儿!这块大石头!现在是……暗号<敲击声> ,然后……看!
佩内洛普:这正是我心中的度假胜地,大胆!告诉我,你有带别的姑娘来过吗?
赫伯特:噢,不,蔡斯小姐! 我向你保证,这是我们俩的私人世界。
阿盖:清醒点,老大!这可是岩石城!废土上最安全的地方,而你却告诉一个陌生人它的秘密!
赫伯特:不要在意我仆人的自言自语,佩内洛普。他对你眼前的壮观景象有种爱好。有一次……
佩内洛普:噢,我不知道,亲爱的大胆。我觉得这位僵尸朋友的直觉……惊人的准确。
赫伯特:我刚才还以为咱俩是朋友。现在你却拿枪指着我的脸。失礼啊,蔡斯小姐,真失礼。
佩内洛普:继续贫嘴吧。再过30秒,我从失落天堂赶来的伙伴就该到了。
阿盖:我就知道!我早就知道这娘们不是个好东西!没想到比我猜得还要糟糕——她就是“黑寡妇”!她是奴隶贩子的头头!
佩内洛普:没错。我们找这岩石城已经好几年了。没有你还真做不到,大胆。
赫伯特:看来我真是引火烧身了,阿盖老兄。引火烧身啊……

英:
HERBERT: Well, those Super Mutants are persistent if nothing else! A word of advice - keep running!      
PENELOPE: In those hills up there! Isn't that where the hidden village of Rockopolis is located? If only we knew where it was...      
HERBERT: Turns out you're in good company, Miss Chase. Argyle and I are old friends of Rockopolis. Know the secret knock and everything!      
ARGYLE: Boss! That's privileged information! You can't just...      
HERBERT: Now now, old chum! Miss Chase is hardly going to violate the secrets of Rockopolis. Isn't that right, Miss Chase? Besides, necessity calls!      
PENELOPE: So you do know where it is! Well come on then, those Super Mutants can't be far behind!      
HERBERT: Just over here! This large boulder! And now... the secret knock.  And... voila!      
PENELOPE: Now that's what I call a getaway, Daring! So tell me, do you take all your girlfriends here?      
HERBERT: Oh, no, Miss Chase! I can assure you, this will be our special place.      
ARGYLE: Listen to yourself, boss! This is Rockopolis! One of the safest places in the Wasteland, and you just showed a stranger where it is!      
HERBERT: Ignore my manservant's mutterings, Penelope. He has a penchant for the dramatic you see. Why one time...      
PENELOPE: Oh, I don't know, Daring darling. I find the ghoul's instincts to be... frighteningly accurate.
HERBERT: Here I thought we were friends. And now you have a gun in my face. Bad form, Miss Chase. Bad form.      
PENELOPE: Jabber all you want. In about 30 seconds, my associates from Paradise Falls will join us.      
ARGYLE: I knew it! I knew this dame was no good! But it's worse than I thought. She's the Black Widow! The leader of the Slavers!      
PENELOPE: Quite right. We've been trying to capture these Rockopolis rodents for years. Never could have done it without you, Daring.      
HERBERT: Looks like I've gotten us into one heck of a pickle, Argyle old chum. One heck of a pickle indeed...      

结语:
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-9 22:13:58 | 只看该作者

赫伯特大冒险!

赫伯特大冒险第四章 – 进退维谷!
Episode 4 - Between Rockopolis and a Hard Place!

开场白:

汉:
佩内洛普:放松点,丧尸。别胡来……
阿盖:胡来?蔡斯小姐,你伤了我的感情啊。我从不胡来……鹰爪功!!!  
佩内洛普:啊啊啊啊!
赫伯特:天啊,阿盖!你……你把她的心脏给挖出来了!
阿盖:啊,我就知道这婊子没心没肺。明白了吗,老大?没心没肺?
赫伯特:你的武功可能天下无双,老兄,不过你那搞笑的武术风格可能需要改进一下……
峭壁王:外面这是怎么了?!
赫伯特:噢,伟大的峭壁王, 无畏的岩石城之主!是我,大胆!大胆达什伍德?
峭壁王:赫伯特·达什伍德? 啊……我应该猜到的。不过这个……这个死女人是谁?那个……是她的……心脏吗?
阿盖:你现在可没时间操心这个,老峭。再过一会儿奴隶贩子就要攻破你的岩石大门了!
峭壁王:奴隶贩子?你们把奴隶贩子带到这来了?带到了岩石城?你们两个白痴!知道你们干了什么吗?
赫伯特:让你有机会强化一下岩石城的防御系统?
峭壁王:达什伍德!!!!!!
阿盖:欢迎时间结束,老大!该跑了!
峭壁王:岩石城的居民们!消灭入侵者!
赫伯特:走这边,阿盖!进那个洞里!这是我们唯一的机会!
<跑步声>
阿盖:老大,他们快追上来了!前面那悬崖 – 你能跳过去吗?你可不象以前那样精力充沛了。
赫伯特:小事一桩,你的担心是多余的!看……好了。哇啊啊啊啊啊!!
阿盖:老大!别急,我马上就过来!  
赫伯特:快点,老兄……我快……撑不住了……我猜这就是……结束……

英:
PENELOPE: Just ease away, zombie. No funny business...      
ARGYLE: Funny business? Miss Chase, you hurt my feelings. I mean, there ain't nothin' funny about... the Eagle Clawwww!!!      
PENELOPE: Aggghhhh!      
HERBERT: Good God, Argyle! You... You ripped out her heart!      
ARGYLE: Ah, I always knew this broad was heartless. Get it, boss? Heartless?      
HERBERT: Your kung fu skills may be unparalleled, old chum, but your comic delivery leaves something to be desired...      
KING CRAG: What is the meaning of this?!      
HERBERT: Oh magnificent King Crag, fearless leader of Rockopolis! It's me, Daring! Daring Dashwood?      
KING CRAG: Herbert Dashwood? Ugh... I should have known. But who is this... this dead woman? And... is that her... heart?      
ARGYLE: She's the least of your worries, Craggy. In a few seconds, the Slavers are gonna be breaking down your rocky front door!      
KING CRAG: Slavers? You led the Slavers here? To Rockopolis? You idiots! Do you realize what you've done!      
HERBERT: Inspired you to tighten your defenses?      
KING CRAG: Dashwwwooooddd!      
ARGYLE: Warm welcome's over boss! Time to scram!      
KING CRAG: Citizens of Rockopolis! Destroy these interlopers!      
HERBERT: This way, Argyle! Into the caves! It's our only chance!
(sound of running)      
ARGYLE: They're gaining on us boss! That cliff up ahead - you think you can jump it? You ain't as spry as you used to be...      
HERBERT: Child's play, you withering worry wort! Watch... tthhiiss. Woooaaaahhh!!      
ARGYLE: Boss! Don't worry, I'm coming!      
HERBERT: Best hurry, old chum... I can't hang on... much longer... I think this could be the end... of...

结语:
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-9 22:14:09 | 只看该作者
广播剧到此就告一段落,也许B社有想法录制第五章,不过我们永远也听不到了。至于阿盖和赫伯特后来的命运?这就有待玩家到游戏中去探查了。

此楼当沙发。
6#
发表于 2010-6-9 22:31:59 | 只看该作者
鼓掌之~
7#
发表于 2010-6-9 22:33:07 | 只看该作者
大好大好,辛苦了。
8#
发表于 2010-6-9 22:57:35 | 只看该作者
我要剧透!
9#
发表于 2010-6-10 08:53:16 | 只看该作者
围观翻译控
10#
发表于 2010-6-10 10:51:55 | 只看该作者
为什么这帖没进数据库?
11#
发表于 2010-6-10 11:04:19 | 只看该作者
数据库很久没更新了
大家的爱都不持久啊
12#
发表于 2010-6-10 17:26:26 | 只看该作者
楼主辛苦了,在这里补充下文本以外的细节。

主角赫伯特的声音其实就是所有除老里昂之外的老年NPC语音,不过语气轻快了一些,表明主角应该是个三十岁左右的人。

仆人阿盖的声音就没什么好说的了,僵尸几乎就分男性版和女性版两种。他的尸体可以在112避难所附近的隐秘山洞里找到,从洞里的资料中可以发现他是被奴隶贩子杀害的——还是栽在奴隶贩子手里。而他尸体旁的空手技能小人正好和广播剧里他那神奇的身手呼应。

女奴隶贩子头领的声音既是核弹镇妓女,也是跟杜可夫玩双飞的那两个女人。不过个人感觉,在这个广播剧里表现似乎并不是很好。声音过于沙哑,而且发音也不大清楚,装磁性装得有点过头了。这个女人的话是个人觉得最难听明白的——没有之一。

峭壁头人的声音最熟悉,就是老里昂。可惜了,台词太少了点。
13#
发表于 2010-6-10 17:39:42 | 只看该作者
其实阿盖陈尸的地方就是广播剧里提到的峭壁。很明显,虽然杀掉了女奴隶贩子,不过赫伯特的好色行为不但害死了阿盖,而且整个峭壁的居民都被抓住卖到了大匹兹。
14#
发表于 2010-6-10 19:00:52 | 只看该作者
这个都精呃。。。
15#
发表于 2010-6-10 21:16:16 | 只看该作者

Re:The Adventures of Herbert

啊啊啊啊啊,吾爱,吾大爱!
不是说那个主角住在十毛钱了么?
另:岩石城在哪?我只记得乌鸦岩有个rock,俺是盒子英文版
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-6-20 18:22:58 | 只看该作者
Rockpolis在此:

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
17#
发表于 2010-7-1 20:25:32 | 只看该作者
猪脚住在特佩尼大厦里面~!!
18#
发表于 2010-7-2 12:31:50 | 只看该作者

Re:The Adventures of Herbert

有电脑的话就给可乐
19#
发表于 2010-7-3 10:25:35 | 只看该作者
顶,多好的剧本
20#
发表于 2010-7-3 20:08:38 | 只看该作者
不知为啥,每次老头给我钥匙,之后箱子仍然不是我的,开箱子仍然是偷窃
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 05:52 , Processed in 0.071244 second(s), 14 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表