13号避难所

 找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3659|回复: 10
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[分享] 你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-24 22:21:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
3狗的电台时不时会插播一个广播剧,讲的是herbert daring dashwood年轻时候和他的仆人阿盖的冒险故事。

你可以在十便士大楼里找到他,他已经退休,当你和谈话时候,他会自豪的提起现在3狗播放的广播剧就是以他年轻是的经历改编的,在广播剧里,他是一个只动嘴皮子的家伙,而他的仆人阿盖,是一个武术专家,一个多才多艺的僵尸, 擅长各种武术绝招和口袋塞地雷。
虽然fallout3推出后遭到了不少国外以前辐射铁杆玩家的批评,其中最多的就是关于台词,很多人说本作的台词根本就是小学生写的
但我个人认为,有些地方还是很不错的,例如这个广播剧,配音和台词都很经典,建议看的时候同时收听
废话不多说,马上来听听这些广播剧

很遗憾我只能在youtube上找到声音,想听点以下连接,可能需要代理

第一集
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DRoJ9hPFcY

you are listening to the adventures of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant argyle!

Todays episode Escape from paradise falls !

旁白:你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。
今天讲的是~ 逃出陨落天堂!

So little faith , boss, I could disarm this slaver junk with my eyes closed.

阿盖: 一点也不难,老大,这些奴隶贩子的破烂我闭着眼睛也能弄开


One second....<click!>

阿盖:马上就好


there! now for yours.... stand still

阿盖:搞定,现在看看你的....站直了

Argyle, you magnificent bastard ! you did it !

大胆戴世伍德: 阿盖,你这个了不起的混蛋,你成功了!


Don't thank me yet, boss, we still need get out of here, let's go while the guards' away from the front gate ~!

阿盖:现在先别谢我,我们还要从这儿逃跑呢,趁现在,那些守卫都不在大门口


Not so fast, my flesh-rotten friend ! that girl we came in with. We are the only chance she's got. come on !

大胆戴世伍德: 别急,我的腐尸朋友, 记着和我们一起被抓进来的那个女孩子吗? 我们可是她唯一的希望了。 来吧


sigh. Always with the dames.

阿盖:唉....又是为了女人...

sound of movement huffing and puffing

脚步声和喘息声

All right. she's locked in there. they call it " the box" First we need to remove that guard...

大胆戴世伍德: 她应该就在这儿, 那些奴隶贩子叫做“ 大箱子” 的地方,但是我们得要先搞定那个卫兵。


allow me, <walking> hey fella, gota light?

阿盖:请允许我.....脚步声...老兄,借个火?

Hun?!

奴隶贩子: 嗯?

Lotus...Kick! Yieeee!! Ugh !

阿盖:莲花~~~脚! yieeeeee! 哈!


haha, now the door

大胆戴世伍德: 哈哈,就剩下那个门了!


Child's play, boss <click, sound of opening door>Okay lady, you're rescured , Now let's get out of ...what?  Boss, it's empty

!

阿盖:小把戏,老大  开锁,开门的声音, 好了小姐,你被救了,现在让我们快逃....啊啥?! 老大,这地方是空的。


Hands up, chumps Nobody escape from Paradise Falls. Now let's move back to the pen, nice and slow, before.....

奴隶贩子:举起手来! 老兄, 没人能从天堂陨落逃掉,现在给我滚回笼子里去,别耍什么花招,要不然....


Drop the steel, you slaver scumbag. <sound of a hit>

女生:扔掉你的武器,你这个该死奴隶贩子。  撞击的声音

You boys all right? I busted out that box and was almost home free when I nothiced your predicament.

女生:没事吧,男孩儿们?  那个箱子早被我炸开了,要不是你们来了,我早回到家了。

Wait a minute ! We do the rescuing around here, sister.

阿盖:等等,是我们来救你的,妹子

Now, now Argyle! no need to be hasty. We owe this young lady our thanks. Miss....

大胆戴世伍德: 嗯嗯,阿盖, 不要着急。 我们欠这位年轻的女士一个人情, 您是....?

Penelope Chase, fortune hunter, you can buy me a beer later, now let's out this shinding short and get the bloody hell out of

here! come on !

狂追:菲娜拉普,狂追。 宝藏猎人。 之后你可以请我喝酒。 现在让我们别说客套话了,赶紧逃出这个鬼地方。

Argyle, old friend , I think im in love....

大胆戴世伍德: 阿盖,老朋友....我想我恋爱了.......

closing music

结束音乐。

Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul

manservant argyle!

记着下一次也要收听我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。





第二集

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DRoJ9hPFcY

you are listening to the adventures of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart ghoul manservant argyle!

Todays episode Supermutant mayhem !

你正在收听的是~~ 我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。
今天讲的是~ 超级变种人的袭击!

<sounds of gunfire>

枪战交火的声音

ha! that'll teach those slaver slimebags to follow us. lloks like that's the last of them boss.

阿盖:哈,这应该能教教这些该死的奴隶贩子跟着我们的后果, 看起来我们把他们杀光了。

<sound of waling over gravel>

走在杂草上的声音

so, Ms chase... How did you come to be, ahh.... held up in paradise falls?

大胆戴世伍德: 那么,狂追小姐,你是怎么在天堂陨落被...恩.."扣住"的呢

My friends call me penelope, and let's just say those slavers don't take too kindly to people disrupting their caravans .

狂追:我的朋友叫我菲娜拉普, 嗯,你只要知道奴隶贩子一向对打搅他们商队的人不怎么友善。

And by disrupt i mean blow up.

狂追:当然,我的“打搅”指的是“炸掉”

Ha, now that's what this wasteland needs more women with spunk and explosives so tell me, penelop, what's the next stop on...

大胆戴世伍德: 哈,这正是废土所需要的! 有着美貌和炸药的女人! (这里是一个冷笑话,spunk即是火种,也是美貌/勇气的意思,显然这些意思都可以放进这句里面) 告诉我,菲娜拉普, 我们下一站....

stupid human! shut up now  <sound of guns cocking> you come with us now !

超级变种人:愚蠢的人类! 闭嘴,你们跟我们走! <枪上膛的声音>

Supermutants !

阿盖:超级变种人!

out of the frying pan....

狂追:一波未平一波又起....

Now see here, you huking horrors ! this young lady has been through quite enough for one day ! holster your weapons or.....

大胆戴世伍德: 仔细听好了,你们这些绿怪物, 这位年轻的小姐今天已经经历的够多了,现在收起你们的武器,要不然...

Why is your Ghoul friend picking their pockets? This is no time for sticky fingers, daring !

狂追:为什么你的僵尸朋友在掏他们的兜? 现在可不是小偷小摸的时候,大胆先生。


it's not what he's taking out my dear but rather what he's putting in. Duck and coverrrrrrr!

大胆戴世伍德: 重点不是他在偷什么而是他放了什么! 卧倒倒倒~~~~~~~~~!!!

loud explosions

爆炸声


heh heh, the old shady sands shuffle it sure brings me back you two smoothskins okay?

阿盖:嘿嘿,塞地雷...让我怀念以前...你们两个皮肤光滑的家伙没事吧?


My my, argyle you are rather resourceful for a ghoul, aren't you?

狂追:我的天~阿盖,以一个僵尸来讲,你真是多才多艺呢。


Are you kidding , my dear? Argyle has saved my skin more times than i care to remember, i hardly know how i got by before i met him.

大胆戴世伍德: 你开玩笑吗? 亲爱的! 我已经懒得去算阿盖救了多少次了, 我都搞不清我在遇见他之前是怎么活的。


With all due respect boss-- you didn't. if you rememberm, it was me who got you out that little situation in....

阿盖:不用客气,老大,你还记着上次我把你从.....

ahh, now, argyle old chum, let's not um bore the beautiful miss chase with those ancient expliots

大胆戴世伍德: 啊,现在,阿盖,老朋友,我们最好不要用老故事让美丽的狂追小姐无聊。

Oh i don't know daring for example that name of yours, i happen to like herbert, why the...

狂追:我不知道,大胆先生,比如说你那个名字,是怎么来的....


sound of child screaming.

小孩儿尖叫声

Boss that sounds like a kid screaming! and it's coming from those ruins!

阿盖:老大,听起来像小孩儿在尖叫,从这片废墟里来的

Quite right, old chum save those questions miss chase, if we survive what happens next, i may even answer them !

大胆戴世伍德: 对极了, 老朋友, 把这些问题留在以后把,狂追小姐,我如我们还能活着的话,我会回答这些问题的!

closing music

结束音乐。

Be sure and tune in next time, for another exciting adventure of me, herbert daring dashwood, and my stalwart Ghoul

manservant argyle!

记着下一次也要收听我,大胆戴世伍德,和我的可靠的僵尸仆人,阿盖的精彩冒险。





还有两集等我吃完饭再说!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 09:34 , Processed in 0.074822 second(s), 14 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表