[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2009-8-8 01:06:05 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
原文轉自wiki
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Alien_Captive_Recording

剩下的在3, 10, 21, 23, 26樓,為各位的不便感到抱歉,等有時間再把所有的都整理到第一頁

1號:
What? Talk into this thing? Just... talk? I don't have to do anything else?

(Alien Babble)
Ow! All right! <Zap!> Ow! I said all right! Just stop!
Hello. Um... hello. My name is Andrew Endicott.
On the night of May 17th, the year our Lord 1697, I was... I was taken. From my home in Salem Village.
I... I do not know where I am, exactly, or why I came to be here.
I have seen, through... windows... the stars, and sun, and beloved Earth. Down there, below me.
So it would seem I am aboard some vessel, suspended in the ether. Ironically, it would seem, so close to where I thought Heaven must surely lie.
But this is not Heaven. And my captors are not angels. I am not entirely unconvinced that the scripture is wrong. That Heaven and Hell are reversed.
For my captives are devils. Demons from my nightmares. Even now they watch me, make me talk.
They seem to want me to tell my story. I know not why. A record of their deeds, perhaps? Or am I just a pawn in some... some evil game.
And there are others. Other... captives, I mean. From whence they came I cannot say.
Some wear strange dress, as if they are from... a different time. And some are... frozen! As in ice! Unmoving! But, I think... alive.
I believe they plan the same fate for me. Will I be frozen, too? Will I... (Alien Babble and Physical hit) Ow! Stop it! I did what you said! You wanted me to talk, so I talked! Just leave me! Leave me be!

啥? 對這個東西説話? 就... 説話就好了? 不用幹別的事情嗎?

(外星語)
痛! 好啦好啦! <電擊聲> 痛!我說好啦!住手!
你好。 嗯... 你好。 我叫安德魯 埃迪克Andrew Endicott(這個以後保留原名算了,懶得音譯以後我自己都看不懂)
就在那1697年5月17號的那個晚上,我被... 我被綁架了。從我的家鄉Salem村裡面被綁架了。
我... 我不知道我在那裏,或者確切說我爲啥在這裡
我看到,從... 窗外看到,星星,太陽,還有與我最愛的地球。全都在下面,在我腳下
我似乎是上了一艘船,一手懸空的船。諷刺的是,她好像跟我想象中的天堂是這樣的接近。
但是這個不是天堂。而抓我的人也不是天使。我完全不能説服我自己認爲我一直相信的聖經是錯的。現在天堂跟地獄的狀況完全是互換過來。
抓我的人就是惡魔,我惡夢中才出現的惡魔。現在他們都在看着我,要我説話。
他們好像要我說我自己的經歷。我也不知道爲啥。他們要作記錄?還是我墮進他們的一個邪惡遊戲裏面。
這裡有其他人,我指其他俘虜。不知從何而來。
有些穿着不同的衣服,好像... 從另一個時空過來的,而有一些是... 被凍起來!被冰凍起來!!一動不動!!!不過我覺得他們... 還活着。
我深信我會跟他們一樣的下場。我也會被凍起來嗎?我會... (外星人語+受害人被打)痛!! 停手!! 我已經照你們吩咐做了!! 我說了呀!! 放開我放開我!!

========================好累=============================================

2號
(Alien Babble)

What? What the fuck is this thing? Ya got some kind of Martian sex machine, you sick fuck? Uh uh. No way.
(Alien Babble and Physical Hit)
Ahh! God DAMNIT! Fuckin' crazy-ass Moon Man! Go ahead! Do your worst!
(Alien Babble)
Gaaaaahh!! Jesus H! Do you not get it, space cadet? I. Do. Not. Fucking. Understand. What. You. Want. Me. To. Do!
This thing? This? What? Talk? I AM talking! What do you want me to say?!
(Alien Babble)
Blah blah blah, yakkety yakkety! That all you assholes can say?! Space men with all this science, and you can't even speak fuckin' English?
Okay, how's about this. My name is Vin. I am on a fucking UFO. I'm from Flatbush, and I want to get home. Can I get a taxi, please?
How's that? Huh? That work for ya, starstruck?
What? Don't you raise that fuckin' thing to me again... Oh, you gonna hit me again? Is that...
(Alien Babble and Physical Hit)
Agggghhhhh!! Sonofa... Why don't you go back to Uranus, huh? Ha ha ha <zap!> Agggh!

[粗俗字眼注意] - 好吧還是原文比較有味道,畢竟我第一語言不是國語,希望有心人改進~

啥?這媽的是啥玩意兒?這性虐機嗎,你這變態(應該有更強烈的字眼才是...)?哼,哼,想都別想!
(外星人語+俘虜被打)
啊!!草! 草擬大業神經病月亮人!!來吧!!再來啊!!
(外星人語)
哇啊啊啊啊!! 草泥馬!! 死太空人你們還不明白??? 我!他!媽!不!懂!你!要!幹!嘛!
這東西?這?啥?説話? 我他媽正在說阿!!!我要我說啥??
(外星人語)
一一哦呀呀呀!! 你那草蛋就會那麽兩句啊!! 太空人科技他媽先進,連個英文都不會說阿!!
好! 這樣好了。我叫Vin。我在一個他媽UFO上。我來自Flatbush(紐約的一個地方,有錯請指正),我要回家。我要叫計程車,可以嗎?
這樣如何?哈?星際出租,你懂了吧?
啥?你又把那媽的東西舉起來幹嗎?哦,你又想揍我了吧?那...
(外星人語+俘虜被揍)
啊啊啊啊啊啊!!!!狗娘...(這個拆開來看son of a...) 爲啥你們不會到天王星去哈?哈哈哈 <電擊聲> 啊啊啊啊!!

===================這個譯得很歡樂XD,如果有看得懂廣東話的我覺得我用廣東話髒話議會比較有味道,哈哈=======================

3號:
(Alien Babble)

Yes, yes, I understand! I've seen the others. I'll do what you want.
This is Doctor Morrison Rand, Professor of Anthropological Archaeology at Banfield College, Humboldt, Oregon.
Shortly after 10:00 p.m., on August 16, 2041, as I was leaving the college campus, headed to my car, I saw a blinding light.
It just... appeared. In the sky, directly over me. I was blinded. I also found my body completely immobilized. I couldn't move, not at all.
What happened next is... hazy. I don't remember much. But what became clear later - what is certainly clear now - is that I was abducted.
I am now the captive of an alien race, one of many people held here, against our will. And, like those others, I am recording who I am.
Why? Because the aliens want us to, for some reason. They have us do it right before they put us into some kind of... suspended animation.
These recordings... It's almost as if we're creating our own library catalog entries, before we get put into a giant collection.
The entire experience would be fascinating if I weren't so completely terrified.
(Alien Babble)
What? Stop? You want me to stop now. All right! All right, see? I'm stopping...

(外星人語)
是,是,我懂! 我看到你對其他人做甚麽了,我會照你說的做。
這裡是Morrison Rand博士,俄勒岡州banfield大學人類考古學教授。
在2041年8月16號晚上10點過後,我剛離開校園,正在走向我的車。這時我看見一道刺眼的亮光。
他...出現得很突然。就在天上,正正在我頭頂。我被強光刺眼的甚麽都看不到。而我發現我的身體抖動但不得。完全一點也不能動。
接下來發生的事情就很... 模糊了。 我已經不太記得。可是不久之後一切都變得清晰,當然現在是很清晰,反正就是,我被俘虜了。
我現在就是一名外星種族的俘虜,衆多我們人類俘虜的其中一個。非我們所願的被俘虜了。而且,像其他人一樣,我正在錄音記錄我是誰。
何解?因爲外星人因爲某些原因要我們這樣做。他們要我們做好這個因爲他們要把我們放到一些... 隔離艙。(這個我自己也沒很懂... )
這些錄音... 就像我們在他們把我們放入自己的藏品之前,我們自己在做自己的檔案庫。
如果我們不是都害怕成這樣的話,整個過程會是很令人振奮的。
(外星人語)
甚麽?現在停止?你要我現在就停止。好的!好的,看到了嗎?我馬上就停...

==================教授講的東西好難懂... 我算半個ABC了吧還是沒有完全看懂...=============================

4號:
(Alien Babble)

Oh! I see! Like a tape recorder, right? You just want me to talk? I can do that, certainly.
Hello there! I'm Madeline Wallace. Of the Cincinatti Wallaces?
Well, I... I'm here, on this rocket ship. I'm with the strange men, the space men. The ones who brought me here.
My entire family is onboard, actually. My husband, Roy, daughter Margaret, and my son Arthur, as well.
Oh, you should see Arthur! He's so excited. He says this is much better than the things they show on Captain Cosmos.
And I have to say - I agree! Everything is just so... fantastical! I can only hope our hosts have been talking with Uncle Sam.
Because with these doohickeys, we'd have the Reds beat in no time! He he he he.
(Alien Babble)
Hmmm? I'm terribly sorry, sir. I'm doing my best. I really don't know what you want me to say.
Whomever will listen to this recording, I would just like to state that if you find yourself in the same boat as the Wallaces, don't be afraid.
I'm not entirely sure what our hosts want, but the situation has been entirely acceptable. We have been treated fairly.
Anyway, the space man is waving his little electrical stick thingy, so I think I'm done. Goodbye!

(外星人語)
哦!我懂!就像一個錄音機是吧?你們就要我説話就好?當然可以。
你好!我是Madeline Wallace,Cincinatti Wallaces的女兒。
那,我... 我在這裡,在一艘飛船上面。我跟一些奇怪的人,帶我們來這裡的宇宙人在一起。
其實我們全家人都上船了。我丈夫,roy,女兒margaret,還有我兒子arther。
對了你一定要看看arthur!他真的很興奮!他說這裡的東西比captain cosmos裏面的好太多了。
而且我可以說,我完全同意!!所有東西都... 像幻想中的一樣!! 我只能希望綁架我的人正在跟山姆大叔對話。
有了這些小玩意,我們一定很快會打敗河蟹!!呵呵呵
(外星人語)
嗯嗯嗯?真的非常非常抱歉。我已經盡力了,我真的不知道你們要我說甚麽。
聽到這個錄音的人,如果你們發現你像Wallaces一家人一樣困在外形飛船上的話,請不要害怕。
我不是很確定綁架我們的人想要甚麽,不過我們現在的處境完全可以接受。他們對我們都很好。
好吧,太空人正在晃動他那根有電的亮亮的東西了,我想我要說的就這些,再見!

=======================================休息一下======================================

下回預告:
5號
牛仔的錄音

6號
大兵哥的錄音

7號
萬衆期待小日本的錄音
我會用日文打上來的

8號
死掉太空人的錄音

還有9/10/11

敬請期待...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 06:47 , Processed in 0.052887 second(s), 14 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表