I've lost all ambition for worldly acclaim
I just want to be the one you love
And with your admission that you feel the same
I'll have reached the goal I'm dreaming of

Believe me!
I don't want to set the world on fire
I just want to start
A flame in your heart

War. War never changes. Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing power of rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God to justice to simple, psychotic rage.
       In the year 2077, after millennia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could sustain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire and radiation. But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was simply the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeeded in destroying the world - but war, war never changes.
       In the early days, thousands were spared the horrors of the holocaust by taking refuge in enormous underground shelters, known as vaults. But when they emerged, they had only the hell of the wasted to greet them - all except those in Vault 101. For on the fateful day, when fire rained from the sky, the giant steel door of Vault 101 slid closed... and never reopened. It was here you were born. It is here you will die because, in Vault 101, no one ever enters and no one ever leaves.

结局

前头的序号代表BXX.BIK文件

#1     And so it was that the Lone Wanderer ventured forth from Vault 101 intent on discovering the fate of a father who has once sacrificed the future of humanity for that of his own child.  
    无条件
#2     None
    协助逃跑的奴隶,完成Head of State任务
#3     None
     将的提琴带给Agatha,完成Agatha's Song任务
#4   None
     未知
#5   None
     完成The Power of the Atom任务,引爆Megaton中的核弹
#6     None
     用火焰枪或者火焰刀烧毁Harold,完成Oasis任务
#7     None
     曾经在Rivet City里杀过人,或者在完成Strictly Business任务时奴役了Flak(不确定)
#8     The Capital Wasteland proved a cruel and inhospitable place.  
     中立karma值
#9     But it was not until the end of this long road that the Lone Wanderer learned the true meaning of that greatest of virtues – sacrifice. Stepping into the irradiated control chamber of Project Purity, the child followed the example of the father sacrificing life itself for the greater good of mankind.
     自己启动净化器
#10 It was not until the end of this long road that the Lone Wanderer was faced with that greatest of virtues – sacrifice, but the child refused to follow the father's selfless example, instead, allowing a true hero to venture into irradiated control chamber of project purity and sacrifice her own life for the greater good of mankind.
     让Sarah Lyons启动净化器So ends the story of the Lone Wanderer, who stepped through the greatdoor of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. But the tale ofhumanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is awar without end, and war – war never changes.
#11 It was not until the end of this long road that the Lone Wanderer was faced with that greatest of virtues – sacrifice, but the child refused to follow the father's selfless example.
     不启动净化器
#12  Thankfully, when selected by the sinister president to behis instrument of annihilation, the Wanderer refused. Humanity with allits flaws was deemed worthy of preservation. The waters of life flowedat last – free and pure, for any and all. The Capital Wasteland at longlast was saved.
     不使用FEV病毒
#13 Thankfully, when selected by the sinister president to be hisinstrument of annihilation, the Wanderer refused. Humanity with all itsflaws was deemed worthy of preservation. The waters of life flowed atlast – free and pure, for any and all. The Capital Wasteland at longlast was saved.
     不使用FEV病毒,且摧毁Raven Rock
#14  Sadly, when selected by the sinister president to be hisinstrument of annihilation, the Wanderer agreed. Humanity will bepreserved, but only in its purest form. The waters of life flowed atlast, but the virus contained within soon eradicated all those deemedunworthy of salvation. The Capital Wasteland, despite its progress,became a graveyard.
     使用FEV病毒
#15  So ends the story of the Lone Wanderer, who steppedthrough the great door of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. Butthe tale of humanity will never come to a close, for the struggle ofsurvival is a war without end, and war – war never changes.
     男性角色
#16 So ends the story of the Lone Wanderer, who stepped through the greatdoor of Vault 101 and into the annals of legend. But the tale ofhumanity will never come to a close, for the struggle of survival is awar without end, and war – war never changes.
    女性角色
#17 The Capital Wasteland proved a cruel inhospitable place, but the Lone Wanderer refused to surrender to the vices that had claimed so many others. The values passed on from father to child – selflessness, compassion, honor – guided this noble soul through countless trials and triumphs.
    Good karma值
#18 The Capital Wasteland proved a cruel inhospitable place, and the LoneWanderer ultimately surrendered to the vices that had claimed so manyothers – selfishness, greed, cruelty. These were the values that guideda lost soul through countless trials and triumphs.
    Bad karma值
#19-26 None
     与所选择的角色外貌有关
沙发
发表于 2009-3-22 09:47:12 | 只看该作者
就在我犹豫要不要水一下占个沙发的的时候不小心按了提交键……
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 03:24 , Processed in 0.067277 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表