立即注册
搜索
查看: 2681|回复: 4
打印 上一主题 下一主题

02829Charles_Dunston.dlg

[复制链接]
楼主
发表于 2008-11-19 19:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
//{11}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{Normally I keep my opinions on these matters to myself, but I just can't help it...you are just one of the most unpleasant individuals I've ever laid eyes on. Please! I think it would be best if you just left me alone!}{}{}{}{}
{11}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{通常对这些事我有自己的主见,但我无能为力……你刚巧是我见过的最讨厌的人之一。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!}{}{}{}{}

通常对这些事情我会保持自己的观点,但我对此无能为力……你正好属于我最讨厌的那类人。对不起!我想你最好别来打搅我!

//{14}{Mr. Dunston! Is there no way you can look past our differences...?}{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +15}
{14}{邓斯东先生!是不是没办法让你不去注意你我的不同……?/*look past our differences 翻译不确定*/ }{}{5}{me 1}{25}{re +15}

邓斯东先生!难道没有任何办法抛开我们之间的分歧吗?

//{36}{Yours as well, sir. Have you a moment?}{}{5}{}{39}{}
{36}{你也是,先生。你有空吗?}{}{5}{}{39}{}

我也是,先生。你有空吗?/*yours应该翻译成“我”,此处yours的用法如同英文书信中结尾*/

//{44}{Uh...I see sign that sez you close soo-werz. Why you do that?}{}{-4}{gf2655 1}{55}{}
{44}{嗯……我看到个标记,说你关了阴沟。为啥那样做?}{}{-4}{gf2655 1}{55}{} /*soo-werz 因该是 sewers 吧 */
//{45}{Mebbe I go look around soo-werz, Chuck? Can I? Can I?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
{45}{我可以去看看阴沟吗,小鸡?可以吗?可以吗?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
//{62}{Uh...mebbe I could get down in old soo-werz?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}
{62}{嗯……大概我可以下老阴沟?}{}{-4}{}{65}{}

阴沟都应翻译成“下水道”

//{55}{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence. [He shakes his head.] There have been some fatalities...}{Well, as you can well imagine, there's never been a more perfect place for vermin and evil creatures than a sewer system. Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to keep those vermin down IN the sewer systems once they've taken up residence. [He shakes his head.] There have been some fatalities...}{}{}{}{}
{55}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{唔,你可以想得到,没有一个可以比下水道系统更完美的地方适合那些歹徒和邪恶生物了。不幸的是,一旦歹徒们在下水道系统『里』盘踞下来,那么就几乎不可能减少他们。【他摇着头。】那儿已经是灾难了……}{}{}{}{}

最后一句:那儿已经成灾了/*fatalities 有灾害的意思*/

//{76}{I see. Well, then I suppose I'll run you through and go down here...}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}
{76}{我明白了。唔,那么我必须要先通过你再从这下去……}{}{5}{}{}{co,fl 23}

注意导致的结果,说明这句话有挑衅成分,目前的翻译中有多处类似的疏忽。

我明白了。好吧,那么我想我将“贯穿”你并且从这儿下去……/*run sb. through*/
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:03 , Processed in 0.057875 second(s), 12 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表