打印 上一主题 下一主题

87号避难所里,有关FEV实验(变种人实验)资料的翻译(个人翻译,不尽准确)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-16 22:18:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
87号避难所最高医师终端
Wayne Merrick博士

仅仅接触了一次改进的FEV病毒之后,进化实验项目(EEP)中的最新毒株展示出了一些前景。我们现在共对五个对象进行了实验,两名男性,三名女性。并对其中的每一个都进行24小时的正常观察。在源自避难所技术的持续压力以及Mariposa军方构成的麻烦之下,我们希望能在这个病毒株上获得突破性的进展。

难以置信的结果!仅仅三天之后,实验对象B440,B164和D624(我们所有的女性样品)都表现出了罕见的变化。他们的身体经历了剧烈的变化,所有可见的女性性征消失,并且向一种无性状态转变。同时可见明显增大的上肢和与男性相同的肌肉结构。
同样的,对象C376和A541(我们的男性样品)的男性性征也几乎全部消失,像女性样品一样成为无性状态。看起来当FEV发生作用时,会来一场一切从头开始的“公平竞争”(原文level the playing field)。

我们遇到一个小挫折。对象B440,Mary Kilpatrik,宣布死亡。与我的尸检结果相符,她的死因是严重的脑功能退化导致无法支持身体的基本需求。在我们过去试验过的所有病毒株中,这是最常见的病例...对象的脑功能受到极大破坏,以致于无法满足人类最基本的功能需求(进食,睡觉,以及其他)。到目前为止,其他对象仍然正常表现出身体上的变化。

在第十天,我们注意到余下的所有实验对象的皮肤都开始变厚,并变得富有弹性。这是FEV病毒导致的新的适应性改变,这正是我们想要的结果。适应性改变将在战斗环境中得到实用性证明。我得记着向Filo博士的皮肤改造工程表示祝贺,他在这个病毒株上的基因代码编译与他预想的完全相同。

我又一次遇到那个该死的问题。在第十四天,所有的实验对象开始表现出了强烈的狂暴和不安,其程度足以威胁到我的小组与整个实验室的安全。再一次的,除了毁灭他们,我没有任何选择。每次这么做都会让我觉得十分痛苦,同样的过程已经在我们实验的每一种毒株上重演。我们不断地看到身体上的强大适应性进化,但智力上的变化却毁了他们。
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-16 22:21:18 | 只看该作者
占楼一层,管他用上用不上
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-16 22:52:36 | 只看该作者
原文

Vault 87 Chief Physician's Terminal
Dr. Wayne Merrick

The latest subjects in the Evolutionary Experimentation Program (EEP) are showing some promise after only a single exposure to the modified FEV. We are currently testing five subjects, two males and three females. Each one of them is under 24 hour observation as usual. We hope to have a breakthrough in this strain as the continual pressure from Vault_Tec and the Military at Mariposa is becoming most bothersome.

Incredible results! after only three days, subjects B440, B164 and D624 (all our female specimens) are all exhibiting a unique change.
Their bodies are undergoing severe physical changes, losing most of their visible female indicators and transforming to an almost asexual state. They are also seeing increased upper body strength and muscle formation in line with males.
Slimilarly, subjects C376 and A541 (our male specimens) are losing most of their visible male indicators and taking on the same asexual state as the females. It seems that the FEV wishes to "level the playing field" and start with a clean slate as it works.

We've had a minor setback. Subject B440, Mary Kilpatrik, is now deceased. According to my autopsy, she died of a massive loss of brain function and was unable to sustain her basic bodily needs. This is the usual pattern we see in all the FEV Strains we test... the brains of  the subjects becoming too damaged to support even the most basic human needs (eating, sleeping, etc.). So far, all other subjects are nominal and continue to exhibit physical changes.

After ten days, we are now noticing that the skin of all our remaining test subjects is actually thickening and becoming more resilient.
This seems to be the FEV bringing about some new adaptive change. This is the kind of result we were looking for...adaptations that could prove useful in combat situations. I need to remember to congratulate Dr. Filo on his skin engineering; his coded instructions in this strain seem to be exactly what he expected.

Once again, I've hit that damn wall. At fourteen days, all of the test subjects began to exhibit severe bouts of rage and anxiety. So much so that they were a danger to my team and to this facility. I had no choice once again but to order them to be destroyed. It pains me every time we do this. The same cycle has been repeated in every strain we test. We always see superior physical adaptations, but the mental changes are their downfall.
地板
发表于 2008-11-16 23:03:53 | 只看该作者
很好,顶了。

如果楼主没参加汉化组,希望不要介意他人的借鉴。
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-16 23:05:31 | 只看该作者
引用第3楼天使之月于2008-11-16 23:03发表的  :
很好,顶了。

如果楼主没参加汉化组,希望不要介意他人的借鉴。

怕借鉴就不发了
6#
发表于 2008-11-18 09:19:16 | 只看该作者
赞,这个可以照搬了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:43 , Processed in 0.054623 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表