搜索
查看: 35188|回复: 101
打印 上一主题 下一主题

《深入解读辐射3》(第5页把全文翻译成了英文=A=),给辐射爱好者们

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-11-3 15:18:21 | 显示全部楼层 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      9年前,我还是中学生,和死党们一下课就站在走廊上聊前一天晚上在辐射2里遇到了什么,我们从来没有对游戏那么投入过,那是段非常难忘的时光。今天美国佛罗里达州的一些爱好者们玩了辐射3后,发表了一模一样的话,只不过交流通过网路,使用的是不同的语言。
  是的,辐射虽然已和以前相去甚远,老玩家新玩家争执也是一大堆。时代和技术变化,带给新一代年轻人的美好回忆却仍然相似,这就足够。

毕竟名字叫‘辐射3’,并非‘上古废土版’就不得不和辐射前作进行一些比较。当然做为一个老玩家和一个游戏制作从业者,挑剔肯定是存在的。
《辐射3》虽然丢弃了一些旧作的精彩之处,却给我们带来了一些黑岛(它不倒闭的情况)一定不会给我们的真实视觉经历。
它并不是一个更差或者更好的辐射,只是一个新的正经而和谐的辐射。

奖励度
如果非要说一个最大的变化(变化哦~不一定是变好或变坏),个人认为应该是对玩家的‘奖励度’上。旧辐射里面即使完成一个很小的任务,扳扳腕子,脱脱衣服,比比智商都会得到丰富且清晰的经验奖励,有时候的确设定很不公平,但让玩家感觉不断有人在表扬你,鼓励你。
当然,也可以从“辐射3的升级经验本来就比较少,这样比较平衡”等等进行反驳。不过单机游戏无非就是要玩得开心,公不公平到不算首要。

《辐射3》几乎都是要跑N圈N个地方的上古型‘大’任务。很多任务的奖励是些没意思的道具,或加自己本身抗性和特殊能力,或开辟各种便利场所,这些设计都太‘完美’了,我们希望在《恶魔城》《撒尔达传说》《英雄萨姆斯》看到这样的‘完美’的设计,而不大希望在辐射里看到。(根据rainharder点评而修改 )

另外就是关于‘探索的奖励’,辐射3制作组说过,辐射3是一个很奖励探索者的游戏,这是确实的。但辐射3制作组对奖励的理解太单纯了,觉得要道具,或经验,或钱,或能力才是奖励。实际上一个让人意外的好玩事件也就是一个奖励。
游戏过程中没能不时的给玩家创造意外的惊喜。(moonstrike君评).

偷盗
偷盗是可以发家的,比如辐射2中国城在两家武器店不停的偷,奥秘也是一到晚上就狂偷商店。由于《辐射3》精彩的平衡性,偷盗一大堆好东西最后也只能换几百caps不到,而且也不能直接偷盗商人的储藏商品。偷盗技术完全成了一揭人小秘密的技术,可惜《辐射3》也没有那么多小秘密让人揭。
当然,也还是有一些有趣的细节,只是的确都太和谐了,比如晚上偷偷进入李博士的房间可以发现武器店的弗雷克等不同男性常常睡在她床上。
比如果把火蚂蚁城救来的小孩儿卖给Paradise Fall的奴隶贩子,在电台里就会被骂等等。
很多人的电脑里面也有些隐藏信息,但没读自己也能推断,并没有太多意料之外的东西。
大部分情况来说,一个花10分钟想探查一个角色的身上携带品,家里的物品,个人电脑和他的人际关系的玩家,和一个只对了两句话的玩家得到的‘奖励’几乎是相同的。
《辐射3》显露太多,隐藏太少。

时间
有时间概念的辐射真实很多,有时候都感觉像《莎木》一样。也可以利用不同的角色在某些时间出现的地点来发展出一些怪异玩法。不过凌晨几点等别人开门又找不到床的时候,还是很麻烦=_=。(可以按T等待,三千世界评)
夜晚行路有时很害怕,很凄凉。

亲和
从半条命起,游戏大作的亲和力和带入感就大幅提高了。辐射3和很多现代大作一样,是非常亲和新玩家的,不会再像旧作一样开头动画完毕就把操作都不会的玩家丢在隧道里自己打老鼠和蚂蚁玩。

全能角色
由于升级的perk和各种加能力的道具和事件,让主角最终会变成一全能神(或近似),这就像林克最后一定会拿完所有大心所有技能的传统日本游戏一般。让前面考虑加这样加那样的玩家感觉自己精力被白费了。通常,二周目(在这里要注意使用这个词,会被骂)的动力主要来至于角色本身能力的不完整,而不是同一事件的多种玩法。

玩法自由度
一定会有朋友觉得《辐射3》很多玩法被限制了,自己不能点出技能选单,来给任何一个人修理和治疗,也不能任意给使用各种物品在任意物品上面。
个人觉得倒是方便了,很多技能其实没必要那么自由。旧辐射里就算对别人使用各种药物或技能,也基本不会有太多反应(比如说‘它死了,不要打扰它’等等),。每次使用技能还得专门把技能选单调出来(或使用数字键)。现在这种能用才用的设定要简便很多,不会出现没有效果的事情。
当然,虽然确实方便了,但探索的乐趣却少了,解谜是RPG一大乐趣,现在却全"自动"了(有需要必会要你按"E")(hkhello评)

恐怖
由于游戏变第一人称及时,昆虫,食尸鬼,爬行怪都是非常有冲击力的,时不时呻吟两声,不知道从什么地方热情地冲过来抱你舔你,特别是VATS的时候还必须强迫拉近观看=_=(跟《零》学的吗?),估计单这个就会吓跑一些玩家吧。

对话设计
如果说旧作因为人员不够,所以对话上很多bug,那么这次《辐射3》在对话设计的流程上都缺乏经验了。
比如吸血鬼任务,如果在吸血鬼基地用演讲技能说服Lucy West的弟弟就不能选择“你姐姐给你带了封信”这个选项,然后回去找麦加敦找Lucy West回报里居然问都不问上次叫你给我带的信带到没有。必须得在找弟弟谈话谈到信,然后回来才有反应。
这并不是个别例子,很多任务都是前面做了的相关事情,在对话里问都不问一句。虽然算是个小问题,但每次都给人‘不融入’的感觉。

物体介绍
这个已经是大部分老玩家抱怨的地方,这里就不多说了。很多人反驳是用“画面提升了,不用写一大堆字”。旧辐射是三维建模渲染出来的图,表现力就算到现在怎么也比及时演算的简单几何体代表的macaroni cheese, 松鼠串,mure蛋糕,豆子罐头丰富吧。我们想看到对松鼠串的味道和感觉的主观描述。
是,写了我们很多人也不一定看。但这是辐射啊,世上最好的RPG,我们希望多一个选择。
人物介绍方面倒是可有可无,因为人物的动作表情已经很丰富。(也很难想象这个引擎怎么做介绍)

帮派斗争获利
不是说任务,而是那种野外两派互殴,自己最后把两边都解决,或者站一边看,最后去捡东西的情况。不知道有没有朋友喜欢这种事件,在下是非常喜欢的。
辐射3里也有,但很少。野外能遇到的几乎是野蛮的各种战士和野味=_=向你兴奋的跑来。

报应
报应系统真的很烦人,用得着每偷一个东西都“wong”一声嘛。
报应系统在辐射里作用仍然很小,不如龙与地下城或者女神转生影响大。

和谐
游戏监管制度的成熟,使得《辐射3》的黑色(打得肢解还说不暴力,你们辐射fan就是挑)成分比起旧作被大大削弱。老玩家都知道,辐射旧作的黑色成分当然不仅仅是战斗的暴力。辐射3里几乎所有人都是正儿八经的给些正儿八经的任务,虽然嘴巴脏点,其实都是些老好人。不过这也是没有办法的事情,只能接受。

地图广度
有些朋友说这次地图可真小啊就DC周边那么点。这样说《孢子》能很快跑遍一个星球和宇宙,那样就算大嘛。
这次的地图可谓是非常的巨大。地点也是多的让人抓狂。可惜的是,大部分地方也就是战斗啊战斗。

物价水平
从没见过有这样物价水平的世界,杀死一个大商人辛苦抢货卖来的瓶盖儿(不修理的情况),只能用来和小姐们睡一觉加打针‘退幅针’。
只要不用BUG(‘复制大法','奴隶大法'等等),赚钱基本上是很辛苦的,不管是卖子弹,修理东西,偷盗,还是捣腾核子可乐,卖sugar bomb,卖耳朵等等都是一样。完成N大个任务给你那么几个瓶盖儿,任何人都想敲死给任务的。哦~不好意思,即使敲死了他身上也没几个瓶盖儿=_=…(蒸发了一样)
加上《辐射3》里的仲间战友们都是些‘败家’的家伙们,看着他们爽快地打着你辛苦挣来的子弹,摸着兜里几十个瓶盖儿,再坚强的男子汉都会流下无奈的泪水T_T

仲间
《辐射3》的队员感觉比较缺乏个性,体现在武器装备使用和对白上。
不过战友在战斗中都是非常值得信赖的(还喜欢追逐着敌人满街跑), 带个战友战斗的难度要大大降低。
还有上面提到的,队员‘败家’严重,除了狗肉这类厚道的忠犬型(常常几秒就能横死街头,还有阻挡物BUG),其他的家伙都可以轻易耗掉你大量子弹眉头都不皱一下。
战友还有个好处是比较容易判断主要攻击从什么方向来(对不起对不起,我这个FPS盲......)

《奥秘》
不知道为何,《辐射3》不管是游戏感觉,任务安排,剧情,武器合成,队员,’正经度’(^A^),文学内容(介绍美国历史,引用典故等等)都给人《奥秘》的文学气质感。除了设定,整个游戏更接近奥秘,而非辐射。

爽快度
不能不说,VATS是个人认为最爽快的战斗系统之一。(比马克思佩恩爽多了=A=)
我常常抱怨旧辐射里的强迫回合,即使是后期高级武器,回合制要消灭一大群小老鼠还是要花N多的时间。每当全城开战时,我就去泡咖啡了=A=。
现在这样的系统就解决这个问题了,能力强子弹多的时候想快就快。
当然现在这种战斗的代价就是‘太乱’。

射击游戏
总是会有人说是《辐射3》就是一射击游戏。
射击精准度,子弹到手难度,被击中的反应,敌人的行动,都决定他从本质上不同于射击游戏。射击游戏的精湛技术用在辐射3里结果就是死亡(慢动作-A-)。
说《辐射3》是射击游戏就像说魔法门是射击游戏一样奇怪。

BUG
辐射3继承了辐射BUG多的优良传统(其实是开放性游戏或者新系统的共性^_^),有时候很好玩的。比如VATS的时候敌人的头飞到N远还能活着继续开枪;NPC的头会上下旋转360度什么的=_=

Z键!?
我不知道朋友们到底怎么用这个功能。除了可以把别人地摊货拿到隐蔽的地方偷掉,和战斗稍稍使用一下,还能做什么呢?我实在想不到。
z键还可以用来拿东西装饰家里(saddial评)

广播
英克雷的电台当然是很无聊的(+_+我不想再听了)。3dogs的电台还不错,会随着你的游戏进程实时更新一些事情,也有好听的音乐,可以避免听废土的凄凉声(南面是收不到的galaxy的,你要么不停重复被英克雷洗脑,要么听凄凉声和西北风声)。GTA喜欢听广播的朋友的福气了。

《辐射3》虽然不是我们很多老玩家期待的辐射,但它确实很好玩。接受它,这就是我们以后的辐射,一个能被更多大众接受和购买的辐射,一个更正经更和谐的辐射。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-3 17:17:44 | 显示全部楼层
引用第3楼moonstrike于2008-11-03 15:52发表的  :
差不多吧
个人感觉 游戏过程中没能不时的给玩家创造惊喜 和 基本没有特殊事件的发生
这2点是和2代相比起来差距最大的地方
也是游戏没有深度的最大败笔

加入了阁下一个评语,希望不要介意,感谢^_^。

ps:感谢各位支持,有时间好好玩哦。
板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-3 19:15:09 | 显示全部楼层
引用第9楼hkhello于2008-11-03 17:16发表的  :

对这文唯一有意见在这段

并非"每次使用技能还得专门把技能选单调出来"
按数字键也能使用

感谢hkhello君的见解,已经将您的评语加入,希望不要介意,感谢您。^_^
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-3 22:19:17 | 显示全部楼层
有什么见解都可以提^_^,会保持更新几天,避免不客观。
5#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-3 23:08:23 | 显示全部楼层
引用第21楼rainharder于2008-11-03 22:18发表的  :
辐射3的游戏奖励系统不好么,什么是只给治疗针?
楼主有仔细玩过这些任务么。

辐射3的这些任务奖励设置的都很有趣,任务完成后给的奖励不再是传统RPG那样的金钱+经验了事,而是给你一些很特殊的东西,只能通过任务得到,设计的很精巧。
我简单举几个初期就能经理到的任务为例

感谢rainharder君的详细观点和点评,已经参照并做出修改。
6#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-3 23:11:10 | 显示全部楼层
引用第24楼saddial于2008-11-03 22:41发表的  :
顶楼主,评价的比较中肯,顺便说一句 z键可以用来拿东西装饰家里~~

啊 很有道理啊 呵呵 已经加入了,感谢saddial。
我太不注意这些很girly的事情啦(也没有太多女性喜欢辐射啦,记得以前高中给同班女生辐射2,第二天被骂“什么鬼东西”)
7#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-3 23:13:05 | 显示全部楼层
引用第23楼rainharder于2008-11-03 22:26发表的  :
其他说的都挺好的,尤其是对话风格,不够废土。太多人的语气都太乐观了,很奇怪...............
还有,关于没有物品说明,根据我一个玩的比较靠后的朋友说,其实是有的,武器和盔甲之类的东西都是有大段说明的,但是是以计算机NOTE的形式放在世界各地,需要你自己去寻找,下载到你的PIPBOY里。

啊~竟然有这样的说法啊,感谢rainharder的友情提示^_^,具体试试先,如果确实立即修改。
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-4 00:31:16 | 显示全部楼层
引用第31楼lireglibe于2008-11-03 23:55发表的  :
其实这帖的题目应该是深入给辐射3挑刺 吓吓那些想玩但还没玩到的朋友……

已经修改题目,感谢lireglibe的点评。
9#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-4 12:45:17 | 显示全部楼层
引用第35楼sunrainx于2008-11-04 09:43发表的  :
分析的很好,不过我电脑主板坏了,维修中,只能看别人的刚想了

加油修理啊~一定要玩到
10#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-4 17:37:42 | 显示全部楼层
引用第39楼三千世界于2008-11-04 13:27发表的  :

可以按T等待的阿。

原来如此 把三千世界的观点加入了。
11#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-4 17:49:03 | 显示全部楼层
翻译成英文发,发几个辐射论坛去=_=,比原文加了最后关于‘红色侵略’的段子 (别人都汉化,居然去‘英化’)

9 years ago when I was in Junior High School in China, my mates and I used to chat about all kinds of fun events we had encountered in Fallout2(yes we did have an official Chinese version of Fallout2, but I don’t think we will be able to have an official Chinese Fallout3) last night during every class break(I’m not a geek). We had never been so into a game before. It was really a memorable time. Today in this forum, I find the exact same comment from some boys. The only different is they are chatting through internet, using different language.
Yes, Fallout today is so different from old ones; the new players and old players are conflicting quite a lot. The time and technology has changed, only the fun and memory that this game will bring to the new generation stays still. And that is enough.

This game’s name is Fallout3, not Elder Scroll-Waste Land MOD. So we kinda have to really compare it with the old ones. As an old player and a game designer, the opinion can be strict sometime.
Fallout3 has surely lost some nice features comparing to the old ones, but brings us a real visual stunning adventure that BlackIsle(if it still exists) will never bring us.
It is not a better or a worse Fallout, it’s just a new and ‘polite’ Fallout.

Reward
If you have to ask what the biggest change(only change,not better or worse) is in Fallout3, I should say it ‘s the reward to the players. In old Fallouts, even a small quest like a hand-wrestling, taking off your shirt to sleep with some old cunt, entering an intelligence contest, give you a rather clear and rich reward on Exp. Some time it can be quite ‘unbalanced’, but the players feels great. It just like someone is encouraging and rewarding you through any little exploration.
Of course you can argue with this using ’the Exp in F3 is only several thousand, or this makes the games balanced’. But a single player game is just about the player having fun. Whether the game is super fair or not is not essential.
Most of the quests in Fallout3 are kinda ’elderScroll-ish’, take a player quite a lot of time and energy to finish one. Most of the rewards are some item we will never use, or special ability, or new places. These design are all ‘too perfect’, we expect to see this in ‘Castlevinia’, ’Legend of zelda’, or ’Meteoroprime’, not in Fallout.
As promised, the Fallout3 creator did give us rich rewards from exploration. However, a reward can simply be a fun events or discovering that surprises the player or just makes people smile, and this is what Fallout3 is lack of.

Steal
Steal should feel Great.we can get fuking rich by stealing from those 2 shops in china town In ‘Fallout2’; we can wait till night to break in to big shop and get whatever we want in ‘Arcanum’. However, because of the perfect-balancing in Fallout3, even if we grab a house to sell, we still only get several caps. Steal in Fallout3 become only useful(of course it’s not ONLY useful, you can still complete some quest by stealing keys and stuff) for sneaking into rooms and find out secrets. However, we don’t have too much secrets in Fallout3.
Although, there are indeed some interesting details, but not enough, and too direct. For example you can sneak into Doctor Li’s room finding her sleeping with different men every night, or sell the boy of fire ant town to slavery, you will be scold by 3dog on the radio.
There is quite a lot of information in computers. However, we can guess the big idea even if we don’t hack into one. There are not too much unexpected. The reward to a player who searchs a character’s belongings ,room and computer wanting to know some more for 10 minutes, are almost the same as a player who just chats for a second.
Too much revealed too little Hidden.(It’s a problem with all today’s fastfood game industry)

Time
It truly become a realistic fallout world by bringing the time in, sometime I even feel I am playing ‘Shenmue’. We can develop some special ways of playing according to different characters in different places at different times.
It sometime can be a pain in the arse when it’s 2 o’clock in the morning; you are waiting for a place to open but can’t find a bed.(Although you can press T?)
It’s scary and chill walking in the wasteland at night.

Friendly
From Half-Life2, the big games are much friendlier than before. Fallout3 is the same, very friendly to new players, step by step. It will never throw you(who don’t know squad about the game control) to a sewer or a cave to play with yourself or, play with some rats and ants, after the opening CG.

Ultimate Player
Because of the perks and different kinds of permanent ability boost from completing quests, we will eventually be good at almost everthing, like a god. This is normally expected from Japanese RPGs, like Link will eventually get every heart fragments and tools, or an FF character will deal 9999 damage in the end. An Ultimate character makes player wondering ‘what the heck did I spend that lots of time to decide which skill I am gonna be good at in the early stage when eventually I will be good at almost everything anyway’.
Normally, the encouraging of people playing a second time is essential from the ‘un-integrity’ of a character, not from different ways of playing a quest, which is a subordinate factor.

Degree of Freedom
I know some player would feel they are limited by the way of Fallout3. They can’t use skills whenever they want to whomever they want, for instance, using a doctor skill on a corpse.
Personally, I feel this is better. We don’t need to try out different skill on everybody every time expecting something might happen like an idiot, the game will ask us to press ‘E’ when something can actually happen.
The trade off is of course the fun of this kind of small wierd exploration of the effect of using anything on anyone.

Horror
Because it is a real time first person view, insects, ghoul, creaturs can be very scary and ‘impactful’. With those painful sound, and don’t know where they gonna come out passionately kissing and hugging you. Especially when in VATS, you have to zoom in(‘Project zero’?!)no matter how ugly the enemy is! This will definitely scares the shit out of some players and eventually makes them give up.

Dialog Logic
If we say old Fallouts had a lot of dialog bugs because they don’t have enough member, this time Fallout3 team shows a lack of experience.
For example, for ‘vampire quest’, if you use your speech skill to convince Lucy West’s brother, you will be on longer able to talk to him about ‘your sister ask me to give you this letter’, then we go back to Lucy West in Megaton, Lucy doesn’t even ask about ‘have you delivered the letter?’. You have to go to her brother choose ‘your sister ask me to give you this letter’, then you have the dialog from Lucy when you come back again.
This is only an example, actually quite a lot of dialog in Fallout3 have the same problem, that is when you’ve done something (quite big thing) before, you don’t get feedback from the dialog where you wish to get.
This is really a small problem, probably not too many people noticed, but it really brings a ‘unwelcoming’ feeling to us.

Item Description
This is a thing that many old Fallout fans complain about. You can argue with this using ’the graphics are much better, you don’t need a bunch of words to describe’. However, Old Fallout are using 3d rendered image, I think most of them looks much nicer than real-time macaroni cheese, squirrel on a stick , or a can of bean. We wish to see the subjective description of the smell, the taste of a squirrel on a stick.
Yes, most of us wouldn’t even look at the descriptions, but it’s Fallout for god sake, one of the best RPG in this world, we’d rather have the option.
(Some say we Can download some description for equipments to pipboy from several computer, I haven’t tried yet)

Gang Fight
This is not about quest, but the sort of gang fighting happen on the wasteland. 2 gangs fight against each other, we can hide there and wait for their killing, to pick up free items from corpse, or just kill them all. I don’t know if anybody else like this kind of event, I like it.
We do have some of gang fight in Fallout3, not much. Most of the outside encounters are just different kinds of warriors or delicious creatures running towards you passionately.

Do you really need to make the sound of ‘wong~’ every time I steal?
The Good Evil system in Fallout is still not distinct, not like ‘DnD’or ‘Shin Megami Tensei’.

Polite
We communist Chinese called ‘harmonious’. That is when you have something prony, or violent, or kids raping on your website, you are ‘not harmonious’ for sure. Because of the game industry supervision system are much more restricted than before, Fallout3 becomes a much politer game.(you can blow a guys’ head off, it isn’t violent enough?! God, you Fallout fans!) Old fallout fans know that the ‘darkness’ of fallout are not just violent and some whores, it’s more of a black humor sometime. In Fallout3, most of the time, just ‘harmonious’ character gives out ‘harmonious’ quest using ‘harmonious’ dialog. Even if sometime they sound dirty mouth, they are all good fellow nice guys inside.

Region
Some says the region we can explore in Fallout3 is soooo small, only around DC. In that case, do you call it is ‘incredibly huge’ in ‘Spore’, because you can explore a planet or a universe?
The Fallout3’s map is actually massive; we’ve got tons of places to go. Sadly, most of the places are just to battle and battle. (I reckon the ‘full of battle’ is taking more consideration of the console/TV players)

Price Level
I’ve never seen such a high inflated world like Fallout3. Even if we kill a big merchant get all his stuff, the caps we earn are still little(sleep with some misses and get a radAway shot and they are gone~)
Unless we use Bugs(like item copying, slave selling etc), earing money is quite a hard thing, sell ammo, repairing, stealing, Nuke-cola, sell special item like sugar bomb or ear etc. Even you complete a big mission, still gives you little money, make you wanna kill those cheap bastards. Oh, I’m sorry, even if you kill a bunch of them, you’ll still be poor like a spoon.
Plus, your team members are all bunch of arse-hole. Even if the toughest guy in the world may drop tears and cry, when he watchs them sucking all the ammos you earned from your hard work in a just click.

Team Member
Team Members in Fallout3 are quite similar, in weapon, equipment and dialog.
However, they are quite trustable in combat (they like to follow an enemy around all over the place), the game becomes easier and much fun when you have a member by your side.
As mentioned above, team member can be quite ‘costly’. Except good fellow dogmeat(who may easily die in a few seconds in a combat, or trapped by collision bugs), others can easily shoot all your ammos away in a flash.
Another good thing of having a team member is that it is easier to know where the attack is from. (I’m sorry; I’m the worst FPS player)

‘Arcanum’
I don’t know why, but Fallout3 reminds me more about the game ‘Arcanum’, not Fallout(although they do involve some of the same creators). The game feeling, quest setup, story, weapon creation, team member, ‘politeness(lol)’,’historical literacial(?) connotation’, except the background, they are all so ‘Arcanum-ish’.

VATS
I have to say, VATS combat system is one of the most arse kicking combat system I’ve ever seen.(much nicer than ‘max payen’,although they are totally different=_=)
I always complained about the forced turn-base combat in old Fallouts. Even if we were using the best weapon, It still took us quite a lot of time to kill a bunch of rats or wolves. If I unfortunately had to kill a whole city of people, I’d just go have a cup of coffee. It was not fun.
This isn’t a problem in Fallout3 anymore. If you have power and enough ammo, go have fun.
The trade off is it is a bit ‘confusing’ for some people.

First Person Shooter
Some says Fallout3 is just a FPS with VATS.
The accuracy, the ammo limitation, the reaction of being shot, the enemies’ actions etc, all of them make this game essentially so far away from being an FPS. Any smart arse FPS skill will lead you to a slow motion painful death in Fallout3.
Saying Fallout3 be a FPS game is as ridiculous as saying Magic&Might be a FPS game.

BUGs
Fallout3 has inherited the nice feature of ‘full of bugs’ from the old Fallouts.(lol, actually it’s a problem with all open free RPGs, or new systems). Most of the time, Bugs are fun, when an enemy keeps shooting you when their head far away from their body, or when an NPC’s head turn 360 degree=_=.

Z Button?!
I have no idea on how to use this button, expect grabbing and stealing, or decorating my house, or grabbing an explosive item. Anyone had other ideas?

Radio
Enclave’s radio is just brain washing like a pyramid scheme. 3 dog’s radio are truly fun to listen, it changes along with our adventure and plays quite a lot of nice jazz. Unless you want to be brain washed or listen to the sound of wind in the wasteland, galaxy radio is your choice(however some place are not able to receive the signal). We are as lucky as the GTA fans^_^

Red Issue
I didn’t write this part in my Chinese version. But I think someone might be interested to know about this.
It is for sure that Fallout3 is not possible to be officially sold in China (however we can order over the internet), not only because it has a background story about US and china Bombing each other (well,mainly china bombing US I assume, and a lot of other things according to the holy F-BIBLE), and the fact that you can kill a bunch of red army=_=.
In order for Fallout3 to sell into china, the Fallout team may have to change all ‘red invade sign’ to ‘pink bunnies’; to change prostitute to ‘pink bunnies’; to change the vioilent VATS to ‘pink bunnies’ with no blood scene and corpse remain a whole piece; to change all the drugs to ‘pink bunnies’… (of course I am joking)
It does offend some of the red head Chinese players(you can say they are of course not core fans, because these are all revealed in the Fallout Bible, and the fact they didn’t really spend money to buy a real copy of games).
However, they are only a small group. Most of the players are very into this game for the game fun itself. And We as a chinese Fallout community would love to write Fallout fan stories or do a Fallout MOD on Nuke-war on china side~

Fallout3 is clearly not a Fallout we old Fallout fans are hoping and waiting for. But it is no doubt one of most damn brilliant and fun games.
Accept it, this is our future Fallout, a Fallout that can be accepted and consumed by more people, a cleaner and politer Fallout.
12#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-5 00:21:06 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈 有的, 有人问我们怎么看满口杀中国军队的大机器人Liberty Prime的
13#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-5 17:47:21 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵 是的 很有趣的  不过听久了还是会听腻
14#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-7 00:46:35 | 显示全部楼层
还有人问对变异僵死军队的反应=_=
15#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-7 16:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
引用第54楼howardcyh于2008-11-07 01:43发表的  :
一个更正经更和谐的辐射。
正正是我最不想要的........
在輻射中,誰會去在意什麼更正经更和谐,生存下去才時最重要的,這是一個好遊戲,但不是一個好的輻射遊戲(個人認為)

呵呵 是的 很有道理
16#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-8 18:21:34 | 显示全部楼层
引用第57楼sky0232于2008-11-08 00:00发表的  :

辐射2你可以收集磁盘,然后在pipboy里面使用,就可以看到很多背静的介绍,包括战争是怎么开始的,时间久了有点记不清楚了,好像是因为石油都采的差不多了,美国发现的了大油田,加拿大加入了美国,后来中国就和美国爆发了战争,好像还把美国打得够呛,最后美国人发明了能量装甲扭转了战局,再后来双方就动用了核武器。辐射2里面的中国城三藩市就是一艘中国核潜艇的艇员的后裔。这也就是辐射三里面有这么多中国元素的原因。

中国主要是在阿拉斯加抢石油。Liberty Prime当年没派上用场=_=
17#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-9 16:05:52 | 显示全部楼层
引用第59楼江左于2008-11-09 09:33发表的  :
好文啊

感谢您的支持。
18#
 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-10 13:46:27 | 显示全部楼层
引用第54楼howardcyh于2008-11-07 01:43发表的  :
一个更正经更和谐的辐射。
正正是我最不想要的........
在輻射中,誰會去在意什麼更正经更和谐,生存下去才時最重要的,這是一個好遊戲,但不是一個好的輻射遊戲(個人認為)

确实是 有些老fans的确不能接受
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 07:18 , Processed in 0.080873 second(s), 14 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表