搜索
查看: 2244|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

voila.msg 修改 part2

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2007-5-25 18:15:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
#{200}{}{There have always been drones in any society. Forget them! We need drones, but we also need soldiers and queens. And you look like a good soldier at least. Consider what you could do, you could be very useful to our cause. Help us. Think about what I've said, that's all I ask!}

-{200}{}{任何地方总会有那么些游手好闲的人,我们需要这些人,但是我们更需要精英,至少我认为你应该是一个非常不错的战士,考虑一下,你对我们的事业可能是非常有用的。加入我们。我希望你好好想一下我所说的!}
+{200}{}{任何地方总会有那么些平庸的人,我们需要这些人,但是我们更需要精英,至少我认为你应该是一个非常不错的战士,考虑一下,你对我们的事业可能是非常有用的。加入我们。我希望你好好想一下我所说的!}

#{201}{}{Or maybe we can overwhelm their defenses before they have time to build up again. Maybe we can unite the other Vaults and cities with one swift, clean stroke. A united world won't be perfect, but it will have a better chance of holding itself together. Think about it!}

-{201}{}{也许我们能在防卫建立之前击溃他们。也许我们能迅速地统一所有的避难所,还有城市。最终形成一个完美统一的世界,除非他们有机会联合在一起反抗我们。恩,仔细考虑下吧!}
+{201}{}{也许我们能在防卫建立之前击溃他们。也许我们能迅速地统一所有的避难所,还有城市。统一的世界虽不算完美,但至少不太会四分五裂的。恩,仔细考虑下吧!}

#{202}{}{I've looked at the locals. The Brotherhood of Steel and the Children of the Apocalypse just want to be left alone. The Hub thinks they can buy the world - what a pack of fools! Only the Master has the strength to do what must be done. Think about it!}

-{202}{}{我做过本土考察,钢铁兄弟会和启示录想各自为政,他们都必须被消灭掉,而哈勃城那些人认为他们能买下整个世界-多么愚蠢的一群人!只有主教才有这个力量。仔细考虑下吧!}
+{202}{}{我分析过各地的情况,钢铁兄弟会和启示录想各自为政,他们都必须被消灭掉,而哈勃城那些人认为他们能买下整个世界-多么愚蠢的一群人!只有主教才有实现理想的力量。仔细考虑下吧!}

#{203}{}{I'm glad to hear that. I hope you come to the right decision.}

-{203}{}{等你的好消息,我希望你能做出正确的决定。}
+{203}{}{听到这话我很高兴,我希望你能做出正确的决定。}

#{204}{}{No. It isn't all right. But it's the only option that has a chance of saving us over the long term, which is why I'm with these people. There's no better way! Think about it!}

-{204}{}{不,不是的。那是唯一能拯救我们的机会,这就是我为什么和这些人在一起的原因。没有更好的办法!考虑下吧!}
+{204}{}{当然不是完美的。但那是唯一能拯救我们的机会,这就是我为什么和这些人在一起的原因。没有更好的办法!考虑下吧!}

#{206}{}{I don't. But if I see someone else I like, I'll be in position to help them. None of the locals have a chance. They're all dead, or converted if they're fortunate. You can be one of the fortunate ones. Join us. Just think about it!}

-{206}{}{我不会。如果我见到和我喜欢的人,我会以我的立场去帮助他们。不过本地人没有机会,都要死,除非他们改变自己的信仰。加入我们。考虑下吧!}
+{206}{}{没有。如果我见到我喜欢的人,我会以我的立场去帮助他们。不过本地人里没有这样的英雄,这些人都要死,或者,其中幸运地被转化。你就属于那类幸运的人。考虑下吧!}

#{207}{}{The world won't stay like that. It never does. And if all we do is build packs of powerful enclaves, eventually one of them will get powerful enough to start the Apocalypse over again. Join us and unite the world before this happens! Think about it!}

-{207}{}{世界绝对不会因此而停止战争,如果我们都团结起来会形成一个强大的包围圈,最终有些人会从我们这得到启示。在世界统一之前加入我们!考虑下吧!}
+{207}{}{世界绝对不会继续像现在这样平静的,从来不会。如果人们各自结帮,最终必然会再次爆发世界大毁灭。加入我们,在灾难再次降临前统一世界吧!考虑下吧!}

#{208}{}{And that's just a cowardly excuse that solves nothing. If life is shitty, we should try to change it. We owe it to ourselves and to our children. Do you think the world will stay the same when we divide ourselves into warring pieces? Think about it!}

-{208}{}{那只不过是懦弱藉口。不能解决根本问题,如果生活环境很差,我们就应该试着改变它。否则我们对不起自己,也对不起我们的后代。你认为这个世界会因为我们而停止战争吗?想想看吧!}
+{208}{}{那只不过是懦弱藉口。不能解决根本问题,如果生活环境很差,我们就应该试着改变它。否则我们对不起自己,也对不起我们的后代。如果人们还是各自为政,你认为这个世界会停止战争吗?想想看吧!}

#{210}{}{Fine. But if you continue on your current path, you will die. I thought I should warn you.}

-{210}{}{很好。如果你继续这样,你就会死。我想我应该事先警告你一下。}
+{210}{}{很好。如果你继续沿着你现在的路走下去,你就会死。我想我应该事先警告你一下。}

#{211}{}{You can kill me. You'll prove my point, of course, but I'll still die. Your choice.}

-{211}{}{你可以杀我。除非我死,不然我的观点最终会被证实。你选择吧。}
+{211}{}{你可以杀我。即使我死了,我的观点最终也会被证实。你选择吧。}

#{212}{}{Because of the Apocalypse! Look what it did to us! Unity is the only way to prevent this from happening again, and Unity must happen NOW, before the other Vaults around the world have a chance to muster their forces.}

-{212}{}{你看那些信奉启示录的人!他们不相信和平与统一!看看他们对我们所做的吧!只有统一才能阻止这一切再次发生,在全世界的避难所有能力召集军队之前,我们必须开展统一。}
+{212}{}{因为大毁灭!看看它对我们所做的吧!只有统一才能阻止这一切再次发生,在全世界的避难所有能力召集军队之前,我们必须开展“同一”。}

#{214}{}{You want everyone to act like the people in this room? That's worse than being dead!}

-{214}{}{你想要每个人都像这个房间中的那些人一样?那可是比死忘还可怕的事情!}
+{214}{}{你想要每个人都像这个房间中的那些人一样?那可是比死亡还可怕的事情!}

#{216}{}{You're crazy! That'll just lead to another Apocalypse.}

-{216}{}{你疯了!那样只会导致出现另外一个“启示录”的。}
+{216}{}{你疯了!那样只会导致出现另外一个“大毁灭”的。}

#{219}{}{Because you're an intelligent and brave person who could be of great help to us. Yes, some of things we do are horrible. But our overall goal is not only good, it's necessary to the survival of the human race. Don't be so hasty to help the Followers. They don't have all the answers!}

-{219}{}{因为你是聪明勇敢的人,是对我们很有帮助的人。是的,我们做的有些事是很可怕。但是我们的出发点是好的,对于人类的生存是必需的。不要去帮助“启示录”预言派。他们不会给你答案的!}
+{219}{}{因为你是聪明勇敢的人,是对我们很有帮助的人。是的,我们做的有些事是很可怕。但是我们的出发点是好的,对于人类的生存是必需的。不要去帮助末世论者。他们不会给你答案的!}

#{221}{}{You want everyone to act like the people in this room? That's worse than being dead!}

-{221}{}{你想要每个人都像这个房间中的那些人一样?那可是比死忘还可怕的事情!}
+{221}{}{你想要每个人都像这个房间中的那些人一样?那可是比死亡还可怕的事情!}

#{223}{}{You're crazy! That'll just lead to another Apocalypse.}

-{223}{}{你疯了!那样只会导致出现另外一个“启示录”的。}
+{223}{}{你疯了!那样只会导致出现另外一个“大毁灭”的。}

#{226}{}{We all have a part to play. Some of us are mindless drones who do the work meant for stupid people. Some of us are thinkers. Some of us are killers. There's a place for you here if you want it. Please think about it!}

-{226}{}{我们全都是游戏的一部分。我们的一些人像雄蜂一样做着愚昧无知的工作。我们的一些人是思想家。我们的一些人是凶手。只要你想要,这里就有你的位置。好好想想吧!}
+{226}{}{我们全都是游戏的一部分。我们的一些人像雄蜂一样做着愚昧无知的工作。我们的一些人是思想家。我们的一些人是杀手。只要你想要,这里就有你的位置。好好想想吧!}

#{227}{}{We have many things planned. The Holy Flame came first, which purged the world of evil. Then came the Master. Now we are at the time of Unity, when we struggle to conquer the divisions of the world. After Unity shall come Peace. The Age of Peace is the reason for all our struggles.}

-{227}{}{我们有很多计划。首先用圣火净化这个肮脏的世界。然后主教带领我们努力征服世界,统一世界。在统一之后我们将迎来和平。和平的时代是我们所有人的梦想。}
+{227}{}{我们有很多计划。首先用圣火净化这个肮脏的世界。然后主教带领我们努力征服世界,“同一”世界。在“同一”之后我们将迎来和平。和平的时代是我们所有人的梦想。}

#{230}{}{But wasn't the fire of the Apocalypse evil?}

-{230}{}{这不是预示罪恶的火吗?}
+{230}{}{大毁灭的火难道不是邪恶的吗?}

#{232}{}{I'm sure you are. Nervousness is a wise emotion, it keeps us from prying into unpleasant corners, and prevents us from doing stupid things. Good-bye.}

-{232}{}{我确信你有神经病。得神经病是好事啊,它能把我们从不愉快的心情中解脱出来,并阻止我们做蠢事。再见。}
+{232}{}{你就是。敏感是个好东西,可以让人不听墙角,并阻止我们做蠢事。再见。}

#{233}{}{Initiates seek the answers to questions. Which is what you should be doing. Good-bye.}

-{233}{}{动手去寻找问题的答案。那才是你应该做的。再见。}
+{233}{}{学员要自己去寻找问题的答案。那才是你应该做的。再见。}

#{234}{}{I don't know. People believe his spirit is within these walls. It certainly sounds like that to me.}

-{234}{}{我不知道。人们相信他的精神在这些墙壁里面。听起来确实是那样。}
+{234}{}{我不知道。人们相信他的精神在这些墙壁里面。我也觉得确实是那样。}

#{236}{}{Did I hear a bit of skepticism?}

-{236}{}{我承认我有点怀疑?}
+{236}{}{有人怀疑么?}
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:07 , Processed in 0.048219 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表