[游戏新闻] Chirs Avellone表示有意Kickstart異域鎮魂曲續作

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-7-26 11:50:26 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
消息來自GamesIndustry.biz今天對CA的一篇採訪:
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/art ... ians-chris-avellone

原文大部分都挺有意思的,有興趣的可以看看,不過重點是這部分:

Q: One last thing. Tempted by a Planescape Kickstarter?

Chris Avellone: Yes! Very tempted.

Q: It seems like a prime target...

Chris Avellone: Yeah - I think the challenges we've spoken about would all have to be considered and to be honest I don't know if I'd want to do it as a Planescape game - I think a better approach would be to ignore the D&D mechanics and respect what Planescape was trying to do and what the game did and see if you can do what Fallout did when it became the spiritual successor to Wasteland.

I think if you made a game using some of the concepts of Planescape, the metaphysical ideas and the plane travel, without using the D&D mechanics, you could actually come up with a much better game. With Torment, I'd argue that the D&D base actually, in places, got in the way of the experience. It was a lot harder to make a game with those ideas in it with D&D mechanics. So much that we had to break a lot of them. We had to ignore certain spells, change up the class mechanic so that you can switch at any time you like by remembering abilities.

That was stuff that D&D didn't allow for, it was to restraining in some respects. If we did do a spiritual successor, then I don't know if we'd use the Planescape licence or attach the mechanics, perhaps something that has a different feel to Torment.

大意就是說CA想把PST的DND規則拿掉,只參考背景開發一款類似輻射對於廢土那樣的精神續作,理由是DND規則帶來的限制太大。當然他現在只是嘴皮動一動,是不是真開發還有待時間檢驗……
沙发
发表于 2012-7-26 19:45:33 | 只看该作者
"Updated my journal."
板凳
发表于 2012-9-1 19:46:22 | 只看该作者

回 楼主(异尘客) 的帖子

杯子想要重新成为空杯,庵野想要重制EVA
再袭面包店!
地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-3 08:29:22 | 只看该作者
已經不算新聞了,不過8月20號Kotaku就續作對Avellone作了次針對性採訪,見此:
http://kotaku.com/5935737/the-gu ... sor-would-look-like
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|13号避难所

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 17:10 , Processed in 0.073946 second(s), 13 queries .

快速评论 返回顶部 返回列表